Aus Server and the Joke

Blizztard i would rather wait an extra 5-10 mins for an Aus server then a 2min queue and be put on an SEA server with 110ms… pls fix your busted glottis maximums servers

kthanks

5 Likes

Seriously. More than 50% of matches in unranked seem to end up outside of Oceania region. Presumably they just didn’t bother increasing the AUS server capacity from OW1 numbers and now that more people are playing it’s overwhelmed.

But yes, I too would rather wait another few minutes for a playable server than getting dumped into 160ms Singapore all the time.

Bruh, I absolutely respect your opinion, but be careful with what you wish.

I am currently living in Middle east and we got a server… Except there is no one playing there. I literally gotta wait 5 minutes to enter a game as SUPPORT. As DPS I don’t even dare checking how long I gotta wait. I gotta use a VPN to play in EU server. I LOVE playing with low ping, makes the gameplay so smooth, but the waiting is just unreasonable

I’d try to block the IPs of the SEA servers.

Lets pretend one does know how to do that. How would one do this?

I don’t know if the guide is still up to date, but here you go:
(Especially IP’s get changed quite often, so you might need to look for an updated source for those)

1 Like

Game constantly puts me into GTK1, GUW2, TPE1 servers with terribly high latency.

My home region is very big ICN1, why cant you put me exclusively into ICN1