Attempt to bring back 2018 All Star skins for Genji and Tracer, please read

I would love to have another chance to obtain this all star genji skin for tokkens, didnt know about free tokkens from twitch back then…

5 Likes

Before Sombra’s Demon Hunter skin I would have said that the 2018 all stars skins should remain exclusive but seeing they are going to give the Demon Hunter skin to everyone else eventually I don’t see why it should be the only skin to have this treatment.

Why suddenly the Blizzcon skin is not going to be exclusive but not the others? Yeah I’m a bit tilted about it :sweat_smile:

Well too bad, they’re gone.

And should stay that way.

Only you and people who don’t understand what “limited time event” means want them back.

5 Likes

Would love a chance to buy those.

4 Likes

Think there’s enough posts about it at this point that they know that people want this to happen so I’m not starting another thread but I’ll make my case here at least

Simply put I missed my shot at skins last year ONLY because of timing…Allstar was a the end of the season and since we had no clue we were getting skins and the season was ending…I spent my tokens (which I got entirely from watching the league slowly over the course of entire season) on the few skins that I liked…

When the Allstar skins were revealed I no longer had enough time to accumulate any tokens to buy either…had I known I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned tokens earlier

I’m sure I’m not the only one who had a similar situation

This season I knew we would have skins so I saved up…in fact I saved up enough for this years and last years if they came back…cause you know…prior knowledge…a luxury we did not have back then

5 Likes

I support this ! :smiley: please bring them back blizzard

4 Likes

Seriously how long until people learn what “limited time” means?

4 Likes

Probably never. OP started with “customer service rep told me there was 0 chance these and other exclusives were coming back” and still proceeded with the rest of it…

5 Likes

Was really looking forward to buying those skins, and I still hope that Blizzard will change their mind at some point. I don’t even care about OWL tokens, I’d pay real money for them.

2 Likes

I support this, these skins should be avaliable only in All-Stars events, but not bringing back the old ones is such a stupid move, they’re literally loosing money from it, lots of people want these skins and they would be happy to pay the price for it.

3 Likes

The difference is that Blizzard announced that DH Sombra would be released in the exact same announcement as the reveal itself. They were upfront that DH Sombra would be available later and that purchasing a Blizzcon ticket was the players opportunity to have her skin early.

Personally, I have Blizzcon Bastion and Blizzcon Winston; I do not have DH Sombra… yet :wink: But that’s the point: I knew that DH Sombra was an early access skin, not a limited time access skin. HOWEVER, the 2018 All-Star skins were specifically listed as limited time availability.

Details, people. Just pay attention to the details.

2 Likes

I’m like 99% sure I bought the ticket before they revealed the skin and told us it wasn’t going to be exclusive so I had no idea at that time.

2 Likes

If I can’t get the old ones I don’t want the new ones. No sense in going in knowing you’ll never have the complete All-Star set.

Ah fair enough. In that case then yea, I can definitely empathize with operating off of the assumption that “hey, the last two years were exclusives so why question if this year’s will be?”

I always wait to see what the in-game goodies are before making the purchase. And when they did reveal the skin AND also announced that it would be made available later, I realized that I did not have to make the purchase.

1 Like

Yea… but… what?

So that just means you are going to demand that the 2019 skins be made available next year because you “missed” buying them this year too. You didn’t buy the 2018 skins last year because you protested giving Blizzard money, so now your stance is to not have ANY All-Star skins?

I imagine you don’t get the gold medal for Objective Time because you are way off of the point.

5 Likes

Jesus Christ dude lol

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not getting the ticket early (or maybe even at all) this year. I got Jebaited one time too much :rofl:

1 Like

I just wish Blizzard would flag them as Legacy items already so fans know for sure they’re never coming back…

I know how hopeful I am to see Grey OWL skins return (so that maybe I can have all the characters sporting them instead of just the ten released last year) so I can sympathize with those hoping to see the 2018 All Star Skins return.

I just think it’s poor on Blizzard’s part when they could easily just go in and flag the items in question as Legacy items, like they so easily did with the Demon Hunter skin on the PTR.

1 Like

Maybe it is limiting the exclusivity of those skins, but they should be back. Not all players had chanse to collect them, becouse of time they started (including me), so it is losed income for blizzard entertainment, if they don’t let to buy them again.

hahahaha it was too damn funny

@topic
They’re exclusive, take my no.

Summary

PS - Above post deleted because it’s a duplicate, I didn’t intended to.

2 Likes