Atlanta Reign vs. Toronto Defiant - FINAL

Please double check to make sure your connection to BattleNet is active at: Twitch

It is. Green check mark and everything in my settings page with the option to ‘Disconnect.’

Please reboot your computer at your earliest convenience.

Yo dude, it’s taking like 6-12 hours (6 for me) to get the tokens. Pretty sure it’s similar to other users.

I don’t think I need to reboot… that’s weird. I guess I’ll just take a chance and see if I get them. I’m at 77 right now.

Masaa decided not to show off today? He’s much more reserved, which is a shame, he and neptuno are decidedly agressive.

I understand but myself and other players are reporting tokens coming in regularly so I have to work one-on-one with each of you to try and narrow down possibilities.

1 Like

Now that’s a fat shatter.

I also have an advanced troubleshooting checklist in my guide here:

2 Likes

One night my tokens did delay until the end of the stream, and I got a notification for 3 new tokens every 10 mins or less… but is it capping them at 18? It seems even if the stream runs 7+ hours I never get 21 tokens?

Atlanta’s tanks are dominating

Wait. I just opened OW and went from 77 to 86 tokens. So I’m just not getting any Twitch notifications tonight, but am getting drops.

Dogman just dodged a D.Va bomb point blank… by hiding behind a SCOOTER.

2 Likes

I can’t say it enough. I LOVE THIS TEAM.

GG Atlanta. Dafran for MVP.

The tracer at the end made it so worth watching!

I can’t exactly pinpoint why I don’t like Atlanta, but you can’t argue that they are an amazing team.

I’m really not sure who’s better: Dogman or Kodak? They’re both so good

That is going to be a very good match next week

Final Score

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3