-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

ok guys its so late, i am so tired, i gtg
cya today 21.00

The Bastion play.

Freaking Dafran dude.

No tokens again? Ugh…

Atlanta won my heart by their unorthodox (not being a meta slave) approach. I really hope goats die to make OWL+OW go back to the game we loved and enjoyed playing/watching. But well, Who am I kidding.

Reminder that tokens drop for every hour that you watch, NOT at the end of each match.

I’ve been on since 6:30 PM EST. Twitch and official page.

Are you watching on Twitch?

I got tokens today, so the system is working. Remember that it can take up to 12 hours for the system to acknowledge your watching hours.

I got 18 yesterday and had the stream up from 6:30 PM EST to ending…

Can one of Kodak and Dogman get a transfer, just so they can both be starters?

It dropped like 6 hours later after stream ended for me last time.

Please confirm that you are watching on Twitch. Also what country do you live in?

Do tokens cap at 18? Doesn’t seem to matter how long the day’s matches last I pretty much always get 18, save for the first day I think I got 21-24 since they did some makeup tokens?

I always watch on Twitch, and I keep the official OWL page up streaming it too with lowest sound possible for good measure. I live in South Carolina, USA.

Please double check to make sure your connection to BattleNet is active at: Twitch

It is. Green check mark and everything in my settings page with the option to ‘Disconnect.’

Please reboot your computer at your earliest convenience.

Yo dude, it’s taking like 6-12 hours (6 for me) to get the tokens. Pretty sure it’s similar to other users.

I don’t think I need to reboot… that’s weird. I guess I’ll just take a chance and see if I get them. I’m at 77 right now.