Atlanta Reign vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

I watched it last night they looked good, l mean they didn’t put cyclone to the sword.

You might be able to tell better than me when you watch the vod, but l couldn’t tell if it was talons pressure or cyclones extremely slow reaction time.

It’s only early though.

1 Like

Well then…a match that was pretty interesting…kinda wish there was more Junkrat play though.

Reign: We’ll go classic Bunker, LA will never be able to run 3-3 into this

Gladiators:

2 Likes

DPS!!! Played til map completion!

Brings a tear to my eye

4 Likes

Pretty interesting to see wrecking ball winston dva 3 tank dive actually work

Atlanta just invested everything on that push and got nothing for it. That might have sealed the match for the Gladiators right there.

UPDATE: Yeah now there is no way they are finishing this with time on the clock. Glads got this in the bag.

1 Like

And I thought that Atlanta was one of those teams that you were scared to go up against.

It feels like Atlanta is getting aggressive on the wrong things. Monte has mentioned the pushing in off early Support ults, but also like just now: Nice 3-man Shatter, zero follow-up.

Oh that last fight… It looked like everything that could go wrong for Atlanta did.

1 Like

That looked rather rough for Atlanta…

Gladiators stage playoff hopes still hang on by a thread.

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

By the way, the NYXL still haven’t technically clinched the Atlantic Division crown for Stage 1. Paris has 1 loss and could still beat them in map differential if the NYXL get sloppy against the Shock and Paris wins out…

True, but they are clinched for a playoff spot even if they lose their last match.

1 Like

It really is confusing to think that Glads’ best 3 performances of Stage 1 have been against 3 top tier teams in Reign, Shock and Eternal

2 Likes

Yeah and l don’t think nyxl or titans are real concerned about map differential

Both teams have thrown maps this stage.

If you win every match you are in. I don’t think they care who they play against in the finals.

Gladiators killed it!