Atlanta Reign vs. Boston Uprising - FINAL

Those first two minutes reminded me of one of those For Glory matches…

Y’know the kind; where a lot of moves are coming out from both teams, but a whole lot of nothing is happening.

Well, the match seems over, so…

Off with me to get some dailies done in World of Warcraft…

And by the way, CLASSIC COMES OUT TOMORROW (well, if you live in North America)…

I just looked up Persia’s season record:

10 matches (midway through #11)

0 wins

Map record = 6-36-1

YIKES

Dang… that is stomach sickening…

oh there was some babybay symm on night market? i only got here during garden

Atlanta looking to coast to another 4-0. I love it -we are getting TOP 6! But vs. the Shock :frowning:

Eh, don’t worry, the playoffs proper are double elimination…

CLOWN SUBBING IN FOR DOGMAN LUL

1 Like

Wait a sec…I was just lookin at the playoff format…

You’re telling me the winner of the losers bracket makes it to the grand finals??? W…,.t…f!!!

Who’s Clown?

/20chars

Yes, double elim format is designed so that if the 2 best teams face each other early, the 2nd best can still run it back to make the final

Just wanted to say that yes she does charge off of mei walls she’s just doesn’t gain ammo. That is all.

Don’t you usually do that by putting the 2 best teams on the opposite side of the bracket to begin with?

What other professional leagues work this way?

Ugh…these playoffs anger me more by the day :sweat_smile:

i feel the same way when I don’t get tokens :frowning: did you find anything yet sir?

Most Olympic fighting events use a double elim bracket, I believe Boxing is the only exception

Dang Fusions just fed big time.

I know why they named this event the KitKat Rivalry Weekend, because I keep saying “Gimme a break.” given the fact my three favorite teams are having the worse luck in the world right now (Titans, Spitfire, and Valiant).

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

btw. mcdonalds partnered with blizz on contenders

wondering why blizz FAILED SO HARD in providing fair OWWC rules

I think that is just an Australian partnership

Oh look, it’s 2 members of the history making ATL Academy team subbing in