At long last! Overwatch 2 is on NVIDIA GeForce NOW!

Overwatch 2 joins NVIDIA GeForce NOW from TODAY!

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/geforce-now-thursday-feb-games-list-four-year-anniversary-celebration/

Team up and answer the call of heroes in Overwatch 2, streaming today on GeForce NOW. Members can look forward to playing the Steam version, with support for the Battle.net launcher coming soon.

Overwatch 2 features 30+ epic heroes, each with game-changing abilities. Battle across all-new maps and modes in this ultimate team-based game. Lead the charge, ambush enemies or aid allies as one of Overwatch’s distinct heroes. Join the battle across dozens of futuristic maps inspired by real-world locations, and master unique game modes in the always-on, ever-evolving, live game.

Ultimate members can join the action with support for 4K and ultra-low latency. It’s the perfect upgrade for teammates on low-powered devices, ensuring everyone’s playing at heroic quality.

I’m so happy right now!

I’m screaming with joy!

Is it a dream?!

Someone wake me up if it is!

:sob: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I don’t see it.

At leas now I can check what is new without having to keep 50GB of garbage on my HDD.

1 Like

All thanks to you!!!

2 Likes

More like thanks to Sony for crying about exclusivity while being hypocrites to force Microsoft into releasing to competing platforms.

no, thanks to Hulk. I said what I said.

2 Likes

Heh it’s mostly thanks to the CMA

Heck! They basically single-handedly dominated Microsoft into submission and brutally stomped them with cold hard facts and flawless argumentation!

But I did have their corner throughout the legal process!

It’s live on GFN right NOW!!!

:partying_face:

I like AMD though, its what I use.

1 Like

Battle.net support for Overwatch and other Blizzard games is now here as well!

True Reflex support as well maybe?

Hooray!

Battle the forces of evil in the dark, treacherous world of Diablo IV ’s Sanctuary at up to 4K resolution and 120 frames per second with an Ultimate membership, even on under-powered devices. Assemble a deck to cast legendary spells in Hearthstone , and engage in epic firefights in Overwatch 2 and Call of Duty HQ at ultra-low latency thanks to the power of NVIDIA Reflex technology.

:partying_face: :heart_eyes:

True GFN Reflex support for Overwatch on GFN now available!

Plus, an update for GeForce NOW Windows and macOS adds support for G-SYNC in the cloud. By pairing it with new NVIDIA Reflex support for 60 and 120 frames per second streaming options, Ultimate members can experience ultra-low-latency streaming that’s nearly indistinguishable from using a local PC.

This is huge!

This means if you have a good connection you should even be able to play well competitively!

:astonished: