Ashe's Voice Actress

I’m really worried for Jennifer Hale. It’s so sad that Ashe doesn’t get new voice lines. Also she’s never been a DPS top pick. Even OWL casters joke about forgetting that she is in the game.

I hope Blizzard and Hale can come to an understanding. Ashe is a cool character.

1 Like

Yeah she’s a very good VA, but I’m not quite sure what has happened to her. Apparently she posted about how she wasn’t fired, but no one has shown me this tweet yet

1 Like

Jennifer Hale actually updated not too long ago! She’s come with Blizz and confirmed she’s still employed by them! Hopefully they will release a BUNCH soon

Oh really?! That’s good news. I wanna see that tweet

I think I can find it give me a bit

take your time. I am not savy with the bird media website

Well her profile still says Overwatch. So I assume nothing bad has happened since she had spoken out about the staff being fired.
https://twitter.com/jhaletweets

Long story short Jennifer Hale is one of the most requested voice actors in the industry, Blizzard just hasn’t had a chance to get more voice lines for Ashe. I expect this to change for Overwatch 2.

I am trying to find the tweet, but I know she confirmed she is still Ashe.

1 Like

they’re probably holding off all new ashe (and most heroes for that matter) voice lines for ow2

2 Likes

Well that’s a relief then

Thanks for clearing that up!

Thank you for the link to the post.

If you guys really want to know how busy she gets… check out her filmography:

She is amazing. This makes me even more excited for OW2! All of the new voice lines and interactions! I cant wait.

Wyoming, when was the OW2 release date again? I forgot…

thx for finding the tweet LOL

To quote Jeff Kaplan…

“I don’t know… just let us make it great…” (BlizzCon 2019, Overwatch: What’s Next panel)

Right now there is no timetable for the game.

Darn. I almost had you there.

Haha. In full seriousness, please take your time. What’s more important is that the game is good and finished and something that the team is proud of.

Indeed. The great news is that they are still working on making Overwatch (the current live game) better and better. 2020 has been a very good year in my opinion.

Her filmography is huge 408 titles is insane amount of work.

Here here!

Or is it hear hear?

Agreed. It’s a good year for Overwatch :slight_smile: