Ashe's Viper feels kind of inconsistent

I can’t be the only one noticing this. I know hipfire has a bit of spread (which I think is up for debate in of itself) but I genuinely had to look up her primary on the wiki to verify that her iron sights were indeed pinpoint.

I feel like I can click square on a head of a stationary target and there’s about a 50% chance of the shot actually registering. Almost as if her iron sights have their own spread. I’ve actually tested this myself and she’s definitely missing more than she should.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well. Kinda annoying

4 Likes

You’re not the only one…

Thank goodness, I was beginning to think I was absolute trash at this game because I can’t seem to break 5k damage with ashe. Then next round I go mccree or S76 and do 10k damage. I’m not great with widow, but I usually do enough to warrant people to switch to Winston or at least focus me.

I wonder if its a network connection issue? Because Ashe players seem to either dominate the entire match, or do pretty much nothing for the team.

that’s probably due to the standard scoped sens for her which is not equal to widowmakers

widow has 30 standard which is SLOWER than the non scoped sens (~38 would be the same, depending on some other things but let’s assume that’s just true)

ashe has 60 standard which is FASTER than her nonscoped sens (~51.5 would be same speed)

I don’t play Widow. But what I’m saying as I can fire on a completely stationary target and just… Miss

1 Like

didn’t notice that at all

I guess this is what happens when blizzard takes advice from the COD devs omegalul

3 Likes

what kind of cross hair are you using? i noticed improvement reducing cross hair dot to as small as possible

Default. I’ll mix it up and give it a try but based on my testing idk if this is a crosshair issue

try it, go pinpoint with the center dot. i assume you have the recoil compensation setting to off?

All her settings are default for me currently

there is some dumb setting i cant remember what its called exactly, but it auto resets your cross hair. it’s bad because it takes you longer to get back control of your aim. turn it off and see if you notice an improvement

edit. it’s aim recovery compensation. only on widow, mcreee , ana and ashe

you need the right scope in sense…

It’s not a scope sensitivity issue. I’m saying I’ve tested this in a controlled environment against stationary targets and have had issues

5 Likes

Its broken.i can’t hit anything with it. Whilst with ana,cree ,widow I can

1 Like

I’ve been having a large number of hits with Ashe simply not register. Her gun feels like it still needs work.

1 Like

Guess i’m not late to the club. Yes i got these too. Back since PTR till now, it was annoying

+1 tons of noregs, and I have like 49% scoped so it’s not like I can’t aim