Ashe's tattoo questions

I have two questions about Ashe’s tattoo hopefully someone can help me out with. First I want to get ashe’s tattoo actually inked on my arm but when I look at her model the tattoo dips slightly under her glove and goes up the inside of her elbow and is covered by her sleeve. Does anyone know of concept art or images floating around the far corners of the internet showing if anything extends past these points?

Second while digging around for this previous information I found that there wasn’t much info about what the roses actually stand for. Did I miss something or do you have any theories yourself?

Thanks for your time and any help you can give.

1 Like

As far as i know, rose tattoos can mean different things depending on the color

Red roses should be about love or passionate feelings, maybe for her gang (she does talk about them as family) or maybe she still feels something for Mccree, but im not that much of an expert on tattoos

1 Like

This is the best I can do for now

4 Likes

Roses can often symbolise an underlying ambiguity of character. Something beautiful and pure in appearance, yet thorny and harmful underneath. Ashe has the look and sound of an innocent Southern belle, but turned her abandonment issues into destructive and harmful behaviour.