Armor Patch Stats (2 weeks out)

Yeah…

3 Likes

Fortify also blocks shatter, but people have to be standing directly behind her for that.

No it doesn’t.

My mistake. For some reason I thought it worked like Zarya’s bubbles. They do block it. I never have anyone standing behind me anyway. :frowning:

You don’t get it. At all.

You can’t expect a support to have a pickrate of 1 or less. Because there’s less than half the amount of supports in the game than DPS.

She IS already a super niche pick. And on top of that, 53% winrate is actually kinda LOW for a niche pick like her.

She’s already garbage. But you want her deleted. If you still have issues with her being in your games then you need to just grow up and call it a day. Advocating for further nerfs is more than nonsensical.

5 Likes

Now imagine if it did. And if it also worked for Hog/Hammond E abilities.

you can argue as much as you want but a support with that high a win rate is literally killing the game. i’m sorry you abused a broken character to climb and are scared you will lose your free no effort sr but tough, you should be playing a different game.

I feel like tanks need buffs when it comes to health, but nerfs when it comes to damage.

Really though I am not sure why Blizz thinks adding things like armor are somehow going to help balance… The trouble is 1)tank dps, 2)healing power, and 3) zero restrictions on group comp (role Q).

I, as a tank main know asking for needs with the sorry state she’s in now is ridiculous.

So enough with that climbing with broken hero garbage. I don’t even play her on ladder.

She is quite obviously the worst support hero in the game right now, but go on assuming the opposite.

3 Likes

I dunno if the data says he’s broken. He’s near the top in winrate in GM, under Torb and Mei. And overall not even close to the top. (But Torb still is too… weird.)
I guess either give it time to collect more data or …I dunno.

It should honestly. It just makes sense that it would.

I see Orisa’s stats has slightly improved.

Maybe the armor changes weren’t as bad as I thought.

Some version of this would fix a multitude of problems. It would introduce a few new ones, but I’ll take the new ones over the current ones.

I don’t think tanks do too much DPS honestly. I honestly don’t. I do think healing is too much, but only when stacked. A role queue would address that. And tanks in a 2/2/2 feel fine. 1 tank feels too week. 3 tanks feels too strong. It’s really about numbers.

yeah lets have a zeroskill, marysue character who literally renders entire classes and strats useless just because it hurts your feels to see see her nerfed. c’mon bro.

You might be right. It’s also very dependent on which rank you are in. That’s another factor that makes balance a nightmare.

1 Like

Use halt to pull him back into the barrier when he uses it, or realize that you gave up too much space by not breaking his barrier and take it like a champ. Or fortify to stay up and halt him away from the team after shatter so they waste it. Hard to do if they’re running goats, but thats less of a Rein issue and more of a terrible game design problem. Put in 2/2/2 already blizzard. No one wants to solo tank, no one wants to solo support ><

1 Like

If you want a balanced game, then balance the game instead of “meh shes boring and no skillz character kills everything, nerf them!”

Because right now half of the cast is in the trash can because of skill craving.

2 Likes

This really isn’t a compelling argument.

I know I’ve briefly talked about it with you before, Grey, but I sincerely don’t think she would need the health penalty on her shield to move it to still be balanced. I think it would be fine if she could freely move it with a short CD without such a high cost involved.

2 Likes

Um what?
Zarya’s pickrate and winrate ONLY got worse after this patch, same for rein, in fact zarya’s pickrate decreased quite dramatically.
Both are fine.

I was actually surprised by this. Having no armor herself, and her gun at full charge getting a 37% bonus against armor. I just assumed that she’d get more play.

But that is not the case. Either Reaper is too strong for her or the lack of brig armor stacking under her shield is problematic. Whatever the reason, she has had an unexpected decline particularly at GM.

1 Like