Armor nerf = Tracer Buff

The TTK difference is so small that I bet most people wouldn’t even notice if they threw it on the PTR. It’s a small fraction of a fraction of a tanks health. It will be nice but it’s less than a 10% difference for most situations.

This is true. Most people wouldn’t notice the difference if they hadn’t been told of it most likely.

1 Like

It’s almost as if you’ll say anything to cover your butt, and you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your thread was worded to say that Tracer will be back, and will be burning through tanks when in reality, it won’t even be noticeable.

“Here we go again” Whatever could that mean?

1 Like

Clearly means something different for you than I and others lol.

For me it means… she is coming back into the spotlight more and more?

Most likely. At the highest levels. She has always been one of the strongest damage heroes in the game.

1 Like

Dude, just take it like a man.

The OP said. The armour nerf is a buff to tracer. The OP is Correct.

1 Like

if tracer can land all headshots then yeah it’s a straight buff

1 Like

Except she’s not because the “buff” you speak of is negligible. She’ll come back if dive comes back. She’s not going to define the meta herself. She was played during dive meta because she works well with Dva and Winston.

Which is why they nerfed D.va too right?

Thanks for agreeing with me. Whether she becomes a major player again or not is not something I am saying is a guarantee but I will definitely tell you she doesn’t REQUIRE dive, certainly helps it though.

If she doesn’t get meta again fine with me, if she does get meta again we got more stuff in play than when she was last time. I’m trying my bestest to articulate to you I am A-OK with whatever comes in this regard and you got upset about something else you read into but has not materialized. I apologize if I upset you somewhere but as I said already I just wanted to make a post that was sweet and to the point that was on my mind… which I accomplished.

It’s a negligible change for her, and benefits other characters much more than her. Read between the lines. This is a Tracer hate thread.

But this also affects the support roster as well. Mercy already can’t keep up, making her even more in the crapper, Moira can’t empower anybody or do anything notable above plat, leaving Ana (the already most picked support) as the only go-to option, further enforcing her status in the upcoming changes.

Because of all these nerfs and the Reaper buff, all while DM being the only strong counter to Deathblossom, means we’re almost guaranteed to be right back to beyblade meta. Which was also universally hated (due to being a triple tank meta).

It’ll just end up being Rein, Zarya, D.va (possibly switched out for Hog at times), Ana, Lucio, and Reaper.

This change affects more than just the tanks and a higher DPS output. It just makes even more specific and required supports.

Alright I give up. You do you.

Stop trying to cover your butt. You wouldn’t have phrased your topic the way you did if you hadn’t thought this would’ve been a giant buff for Tracer that will make her top tier again.

Honestly, I think you missed they head shot thing and are overcompensating hard

It’s also a buff to Reaper, Roadhog, Winston, Wrecking Ball, Soldier 76, D.Va and everyone else with a shotgun or high-fire-rate weapon.

But sure, let’s focus on Tracer because flankers, amirite? She didn’t even get buffed at all. Her damage went from 6 to 3 against armor before this patch, and now it’s gone from 6 to 3 against armor with this one. Her damage hasn’t changed.