Are your heroes dressed for summer or fall?

We’re in the weird in between seasons. I’m curious when’s the best time to switch to fall/Halloween skins!

Because nothing says ‘costume party’ like Halloween.

Or are you the one who wears summer or scary stuff all year?

In-between seasons? Europe had massive rain after like 1 whole month and now we’re eternally stuck around the 15°C mark.
That’s 59°F in Freedomland Units. I remember when fall was, like, actually enjoyable with windy 25°C/77°F days, now it’s just a corrupt snitch, just like winter.

2 Likes

I have a list of favourite skins that I let the game choose for me. I could be wearing a Halloween skin at the start of April kek

If it’s October they’re wearing Halloween skins, pretty much all there is to it for me.

I don’t theme around autumn

Reaper doesn’t have anything in his closet that resembles casual wear… or anything that resembles the word “normal.”

Reaper summer skin when @Blizzard?

Wait for it…wait for it…

Right about…

NOW

GO GO GO! You’re already behind.

1 Like

I like to dress according to map. If I’m headed to Samoa as Torb, I’ll stick on the speedo skin regardless of the time of year.

1 Like

tbh i don’t follow seasonal themes i just have all my heroes dressed in overwatch league team outfits

OW1 default for summer, OW2 default for winter

Blackwatch Reyes and Biker look casual to me.

Ok I’ll update to my “scary skins” too

Fine I’ll update my looks to the occasion!

Nah. One is military were which is extremely formal and the other is not something you’d wear in public.

When I say casual, I mean like Lifeguard Cass or Urban Hanzo.

1 Like

This. And midway through November it’s time for holiday skins.

1 Like

His cute emo boy skin is definitely casual wear.

1 Like

I always go with spooky skins for October unless they don’t have a spooky skin. Then I either have them in an owl skin or business casual like that Hanzo suit skin

I also don’t have spooky skins for all so I wear fall or Halloween costumey looks.

I also equipped the RIP victory poses from OW1. The pumpkin ones I don’t have but it’s ok.

True, but that’s not really outdoor wear

…unless your a hipster, but they don’t count.

1 Like

I main Juno, we have no skins