Are you still enjoying overwatch

I find it enjoyable still, but I notice that I am taking the devs and balance changes less seriously now.

My last straw was when they consider nerfing Sombra.

Are Jelly and Jam in a relationship, or is it merely platonic? (Blame the Internet for the weird response)

1 Like

JellyandJam is me, we are onešŸ‘

Or I am oneā€¦

Iā€™m just one guy, Jelly is the positive side of me, Jam is a little more human likešŸ˜‚

So, youā€™ve evolved from your measly glass jars into a nearly-extinct species with only one member of sentient jars running around the OW Forums, currently suffering from multiple personality disorder?

This would make for a great documentary.

1 Like

Oh, you have no ideašŸ˜

Can swear I saw a thread like this yesterday.

Anyhow, no, I donā€™t enjoy Overwatch.

Done matches the other day and the majority of them were (still) a horrible experience, with people locking in dps, refusing to switch, trolling and throwers, even came across a spammer at one point.

It all just feels like a mess, Iā€™m more or less just playing Overwatch because Iā€™m tired of the other games I have in my library at the moment.

Tracer still doesnā€™t have a hard counter.
No, i donā€™t enjoy Overwatch.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be playing if I didnā€™t have fun.

Nope i didnt enjoy the Game since over a Year im already really done whit it The Trash balancing and this stupid favouritism by Blizzard make it very unfun for me sadly because i really like the Characters ( except Genji )

I only play OW if i get bored most time i play Monster Hunter World now its so fun and chill

Ehh pretty much only play arcade or qp. Tried to play more than the 10 placements in comp this season and that was a mistake. Comp is still as trash as ever.

But its mostly turned into play one or two games, say to myself this isnā€™t fun why am I playing, log off and play a better game.

I was, until I heard Brigitte isnā€™t coming to comp until May.

I really only play qp or arcade. I still play comp every now and again to play funny stuff on my soundboard when people are being toxic or dumb, I used to be a flex, 2 healers 2 tanks but Iā€™ve lost my knowledge on both tanks and now I only play ana along with all the onther dps. I only play whatā€™s fun to me now and I donā€™t give a flying poop what other people want me to do for the comp. yes now I understand why people mute chat in comp and dare I say. Iā€™ve become one of the people who mute chat. Also the main reason I comp is I want my gold gun

Iā€™ve come to the realization that I truly donā€™t enjoy Overwatch itself. What I enjoy is the unique feeling of things like bouncing around non stop on everything I can when playing Lucio or playing a sniper like Widowmaker (Cause like im going back to CoDā€¦) ā€¦just some things about the gameplay itself appeal to me still, the game doesnā€™t.

Yes. I just play qp and arcade and I still have a blast.

^^^^

This is where I stand too.

Bastion was gutted a week after his rework, but they left Mercy in theeeee most OP state for just over 6 months, then gutted her too.

They brush off their mistakes, and I would be less negitive towards them if they actually learned from their mistakes. THATS THE POINT OF A MISTAKE.

Then they cannot balance the game. Sure, I could give them the short end of the stick since Iā€™m not a game balance dev (how do I become one???) but really? Mercy? Dva? Sombra? Bastion? Mei? Doomfist? Really? Then treating dive like itā€™s their only source of revenue when clearly they havenā€™t sold 30+ million copiesā€¦

It just gets old, and now faster than ever. I really dislike their choices and decisions. I have given them a fine amount of chances, and it seems like they blow it each and every time, so Iā€™m just done.

2 Likes

yes, but sometimes i get really thrown off because of how blizzard just ignores the heroes that actually need buffs, which are the ones i like to play, so when my skill means nothing because im a hulking brute with a giant arm that is easily dismembered by any hitscan, or a no mobility sniping healer that is outclassed by other healers that are miles easier to be effective with i get really pissed off. :frowning:

Deathmatch, the only reason I havenā€™t uninstalled.

Iā€™ve been having more fun this season than last, but way less than during the early days of the game. Iā€™m honestly just waiting for the next major release to come out, and Iā€™ll have no trouble dropping OW - theyā€™ve had sooo long to fix their competitive system, but theyā€™d rather dig in their heels and do nothing about it then spend money (development time) fixing it.

Fixing things doesnā€™t make money. Adding new content does. Blizzard is fully aware of this, and while Iā€™m sure members of the team would absolutely love to bring improvements, they donā€™t get paid to do things they want to do.

At this point I donā€™t think DF will EVER be viable unless he is reworked ENTIRELY. He would have to behave like an entirely new different hero. His melee and charge-up abilities are the bane of his own existence. He brings no utility to the table. He canā€™t stun anyone. All he can do is yell ā€œMETEOR STRIKEā€ and make people move for a few seconds and nuke him when he comes down.

I like overwatch as a game, but the communityā€™s players on the over hand not so much. To many sym throwers (and cheating mouse + keyboard users on console).