Are we seriously going to ignore this?

These are clearly incomplete facts which should not be used to tell us that queue times are not as bad as it seems.

They are clearly saying that queue times for dps players are only bad at masters and higher.

This is a ridiculous lie… Diamond and plats have the same issues.

On top of that, playing with a support main for lower queue times is also a lie. My queue times in low diamond are minimum of 10 minutes in a duo queue with a support main. This is not data from 1 or 2 games, it’s data of since role queue came out on live servers.

Are we going to ignore these lies/false information/incorrect and/or incomplete data?

We’re not ignoring this

The problem is these forums are so dominated by Support/Tank mains that they Do. Not. Give. A. Damn whatsoever with what happens to DPS Mains in Role Queue, as long as they get short cue times and they don’t have to deal with “5 DPS in all of my games!”

Basically, DPS bad Support gud hearts to the right

1 Like

Gm and masters queue times are far worse than plat/diamond. Where they would go up to 40/60 minutes.

Diamond are around 7-12 minutes.

Plat is around 5-9 minutes.

I believe it’s worse for higher ranked people than those in lower elos. (I do count diamond with it but not plat, as the average is around 7 as i’ve seen, might be different)

I mean, all we have is your word against their word.

Who is telling the truth? Blizzard, who claims DPS waits on average 6 min? Or forum DPS, who claim they wait 20-30 min every match?

Maybe both are only partially correct. I haven’t played DPS this Beta season in Comp at all, and have no interest in doing so.

3 Likes

I mean, you haven’t presented us any data either, so…

1 Like

Do you guys actually queue or just look at the time. Often you get put in a game before the estimated time.

For the umpteenth time. The forums have no control over balance decisions.

It’s simple. More people queue for DPS, so there’s less games to fill with that role. I’m not sure how you expect Blizzard to magically make more support and tank players with which to lower DPS queue times. They try to encourage queuing for these roles with loot box and credit bribes, but those only go so far.