Are we gonna talk about hanzo hitboxes?

I mean its very frustrating how forgiving his arrow hitboxes are, for some reason they are significantly bigger which leads to headshots crossmap WAY too often when they arent even proper hs.

6 Likes

There are people who actually claim they are the smallest projectile in the game (which is funny) and that’s based on a video with 2 Reins holding their shields and arrows passing in the gap between those 2 shields

4 Likes

They are the smallest projectiles in the game.

11 Likes

I mean that thing is literally so easy to hit anyone with, it makes no sense to have hanzo have arrows that are literally bigger than pharah rockets and can crit.

2 Likes

It’s not people who “claim”.

The devs themselves have said they are the smallest… I’ll trust the devs rather than the people constantly strafing into the arrows then saying they’re “big”.

18 Likes

The devs have confirmed that they are the smallest projectiles in the game.

6 Likes

it doesnt matter if they are the smallest thats literally a fact that has no impact on the conversation

1 Like

???

You guys are complaining about the size of the arrow hitboxes…

That has quite literally EVERYTHING to do with them being the smallest projectiles.

9 Likes

heh i use to think this too since i randomly get hit by them a ton of times. usually in the kill cam the hanzo wasnt even aiming at me. guess im wrong tho since everyone is saying smallest projectile hitbox

1 Like

the fact that you are comparing a sniper to literal grenades and bazooka ammo is comical. his hitboxes are joked about called logs for a reason, hero is over tuned and easy.

3 Likes

Wtf are you inhaling to where you can’t read the simple english i’m speaking

5 Likes

the projectiles in this game are almost all grenades and rockets, are you ok hanzo player?

2 Likes

He doesn’t play Hanzo lol. What you’re referring to is favor the shooter acting weird.

1 Like

I’m not even a hanzo player LMFAOOOO

Mei icicle? Genji shuriken? Echo primary fire? Doom primary fire?

Yeah… hanzo projectile is smaller than all of those.

Projectiles NEED hitboxes as they are projectiles and have travel time.

If they didn’t and were pinpoint. Projectiles would be literally 10 x worse than they already are.

You’re complaining about a hero who’s just meh. Hanzo is just simply good… that’s it. He ain’t even broken.

5 Likes

You trust devs who let hero’s like brig, bap, sigma, orisa, and echo stay over tuned for months with radio silence then give some half naked reason for a slap on the wrist nerf that was not even apart of the problem they are so overtuned?

3 Likes

It definitely is when you accuse them of being larger than pharah rockets. when they arent.

Orisa’s Fusion Driver, Roadhog’s shotgun pellets, Doomfists pellets, Echo’s pellets, genji’s shuriken, hanzo’s arrows, Mei’s Icicle, Torbjorns primary and secondary fire, Ana’s unscoped shot, Lucio’s Primary fire, Mercy’s blaster primary fire, Zenyatta’s primary fire

Are all main weapon projectiles that arent explosives they make up 12 total with

Zarya’s secondary Sigmas primary junkrats primary pharahs primary symms secondary and baptistes secondary make up the explosive primary fires and account for 6 of the projectile weapons total, the majority is not grenades and rockets

2 Likes

Balance issues have nothing to do with hit box sizes.

4 Likes

Game balance isnt the same as a literal fact that theyre the smallest projectiles that has also been reinforced by user testing

4 Likes

I mean sure they can’t balance the game for sht.

But why would they need to lie about hanzo projectile being the smallest? That literally provides them with nothing…

They gain nothing from lying about that.

5 Likes

A developer said so actually. Search the forums and see for yourself.

The real issue with Hanzo is that he doesn’t have to reload, unlike Widow.