Are We Doing Enough to Shame QP Leavers?

Last time I checked quickplay was to have fun. For aslong as 2CP exists, I will be leaving QP matches all I want. I don’t care if I backfilled the lobby or if I joined during the hero select. I’m there to have fun, 2CP aint fun so I aint going to play it.

And the 25 people who leave Paris when it pops in queue everytime would also agree.

What’s 2cp? I don’t really hate any of the modes personally. I think they’re all pretty fun but that’s just me.

Things like Hanamura, Volskaya industries, Paris, Temple of Anubis and Horizon Lunar Colony.

1 Like

Oh yeah. Those are weak but they can still be fun

I don’t think dropping levels is a good idea because then people will just afk or move around minimally in games until it’s over to avoid that. I’d be in favor of a 10-minute re-queue penalty, though. People who have irl issues won’t mind because they won’t be playing for the next 10 minutes anyway. It’d only deter people who are intentionally abandoning games to get into another one.

1 Like

This is a great point.

Exactly. People will leave or throw, whichever has the lesser penalty. But throwers are harder for the system to identify in real time. I’ll take leavers over throwers any day.

The people that lose their queue for a 3 second backfill are losing their time.

Facts.

I just report people who leave in those obvious ragequit/intentional leaver to hurt the team. If people did it too instead of saying “it’s qp”, qp would be a cleaner place.

Player apathy is the driving factor.

Just play something in queue. The fact you report people for leaving in a casual playlist is really selfish. Someone else will join anyway.

I don’t think you understand the point. No one should get taken out of a queue because someone left the game with 5 seconds till it’s over

PS: you don’t understand the word selfish.

Just add a queue for leavers where you have to play a certain number of matches (number increases if you leave more games). HOTS does a very good job in that regard: you like leaving matches? gtfo of normal queue and welcome to scuffed leaver queue.