• Quad core processor.
  • Processor speed 3.5GHz.
  • 8GB RAM DDR4.

Hard drive:

• 1TB HDD storage.
  • Hard drive speed 7200RPM.

Graphics:

• Shared graphics.

We need more details on this but if is integrated graphics on a motherboard, the answer is likely no. Overwatch is a game that generates models in a 3D space so you will find it far more effective to make sure your device has a dedicated graphics card. Here is the full list of recommended system requirements:

1 Like

Slam a outdated dedicated gpu in there and you should be settlet from my perspective.

Considering you are on a tiny budget.
Anything around 4gb vram should work out on 1080p 60fps
Cpu & memory look decent

Should be. Overwatch isn’t a very demanding game or anything, especially when played on low settings.
Don’t take my word for it tho.

I have a decent budget actually so and can anyone recommend me certain specs that would be useful for the game + a few other games at a decent graphics level

it should be playable

but if you want to play on higher settings or play more demanding games its worth getting something like a RX 570 or 580

this site can help you get started with picking parts

http://www.logicalincrements.com/

If I were you and if your budget permits you then I would go with a Ryzen 5 2400G.

It’s an excellent APU with built - in graphics that can run almost all modern games in 1080p with impressive frame rates.

Just note that with Ryzen CPUs generally dual - channel RAM with high speeds helps a lot. That’s why, if you can find two sticks of 4GB DDR4 RAM with 2400Mhz speeds (even if they’re used), it will improve your performance significantly.

Finally, here’s some benchmarks for Overwatch with the above APU: