Are people this deaf? OW2 is clearly coming in 2022

It sounds promising and exciting but can you blame anyone for being hesitant on this speculation?

Will overwatch survive the next few years before Part 2 comes around 2023/24…?

1 Like

Are people this deaf? WE ARE TIRED OF HINTS we’re tired of guessing we’re tired of desperately licking up leaks because the devs lack basic communication.

I cannot believe it’s so hard to understand why people are pissed off

5 Likes

To save overwatch
All Heroes at lucio ball
All Heros at Mei Snowball and Winter games playable
All Heroes on Junkenstein halloween

Don’t wait for part 2 insert everything now Story mode pve Heroes Mission
And more

Not going to lie, why don’t they give us the release date instead of giving subtle hints. I don’t understand the point of being so mysterious about when the game is going to come out

3 Likes

That is the 1 mil dollar question. Has been how many years since OW2 was announced and still doesn’t even have a release date?

4 Likes

There is absolutely no way about what you saying. Keep in mind i might be wrong here.
But my theory is that if OW2 is gonna release we would see most likely Blizzard to market it and hyping it up especially when they invested money in Esports with leagues etc.
So my theory is OW2 is gonna be close to release when we see Marketing strategies coming out for ow2. No way Blizzard would release a game with no hype around it especially when ow2 is the last hope to ressurect the OW IP. {But hey i might be wrong}

It’s okay.

I won’t forget how Content creators know more than the Game’s population & dying player base. :slight_smile:

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding :musical_note:

1 Like

OW2 in 2022…I’ll believe it when I see it

if you think, you’ll understand why people are malding. it’s because they keep making empty promises

1 Like

Copium

OFF THE CHARTS!!!

3 Likes

Blizzard is far too committed to the gimmick of secrecy as a tool for hype. I disagree with their strategy, as I think dragging out the sombra reveal for artifically inflating the hype actually hurt her launch. But still, we know that it is something they do.

So I would not be surprised if the marketing only went into full swing when OWL starts playing on the beta build. But I could see that being only a few months before public beta, and then a late 2022 full release.

honestly idk. I remember when ana got released i was so hyped same for sombra or even Doomfist. But even before Echo was teased i was not even excited. Truth is the game lost its fun/glam factor years ago.

I think you’re still high on the Hopium

1 Like

I hope not god I hate the idea of 5v5 and if they remove mayhem I’m not playing PvP anymore

Probably because they’re designing skins for several new heroes.

I don’t know how you figure that one out. All it could mean is a ton of OWL skins dropped all at once. Or even better, more of those “home” and “away” or OWL teams skins. You know, those recolors that represent a certain team. That’s more skins this year than any before.

And if you consider those “redesigns” skins (which I do hope you can run OW1 looks over most of those), that would be some 35 (I’m assuming with few new heroes). That would still not be more than any year before.

Yes, we know there are hints, and that’s nice. But it wouldn’t kill anybody to have actual communication on ow2 development, and clear announcements or roadmaps that make it obvious what their goals are

1 Like

well, to be more specific, he said more legendary skins than any other year. so no, it isn’t just recolours or OWL skins.