Are headshots really necessary for hitscan? šŸ’¢

I just providede you developer comments that it is, why you lying straight to my face ?

Should i flag you for trolling and or spam posting ?

Where in that quote does it say ā€œFocus barriers over enemiesā€

Show me those words.

In fact, the general intention was that his spread could hit TANKS Better, thus making him stronger against the enemies he was meant to counter, then shields are mentioned as it was the logical outcome.

Youā€™ll probably be better at hitting the following: ā€œTanks and probably shieldsā€

Not ā€œFocus shields no matter what, and enemies after thatā€

here you go

babygirl

Developer Comments: The goal of these changes is to move some of Bastionā€™s power from Configuration: Sentry to Recon, while keeping its sentry mode a strong option, especially versus tanks and barriers. Overall, Bastion should feel stronger and more flexible with these changes.

it says right here ā€œEspecially versus tanks and barriersā€, if you wanna claim his strength is somehow not against that, which you are, then you lying.

if you need more help just @ me

2 Likes

Ah yes, and iā€™m flagging you for intentionally calling me derogatory names because of my gender. Have a nice day.

Neither do i have to, a shield buster, doesnt have to only shoot shields. Again, why you lying, is this how females act, aka irrational ?

How you have fun getting several yourself.

Wow iā€™m glad i dodged a bullet arguing furtherā€¦ didnā€™t realized i was talking to a misogynistic guy.

another report, nothing is against COC about calling out irrational behaviour.

I would suggest you learn something from this discussion, seeing as you got completely shattered in your idea, of how your own words of bastions role is not, what the developers back up.

It is okay, i bet you will learn it one day.

Pretty inflammatory to intentionally continue calling someone by pet names because of their gender after being asked specifically not to do said thing.

That falls underā€¦ Trolling.

Yes because it rewards good aim

1 Like

It really doesnĀ“t, when said word is not a swear word or derogatory term, but actually a term used about your significant other mostly.

Can i also say you called me derogatory terms, cause i tell you now, not to refer to me as, dark, waver, darkwaver, me, him, you, they, them ?

See thats the good thing about this, you need logic behind your arguments.

1 Like

Google states that ā€œBabygirlā€ Is a derogatory way to address a woman that you view as incompetent or immature.

google states the opposite

-source: Me

i can do this too.

1 Like

Google states that it can be a ā€œCute pet name for couples or intimate pairingsā€

I donā€™t know you, thus i would take it in a derogatory or just insanely creepy fashion.
Simple. You donā€™t seem to have talked to many girls beforeā€¦

So you were lying, i already knew, cause a google search the first 10 songs and wiki+urban are all positive.

Nah i never talk with my girlfriend at all :slight_smile: .

You know getting triggered and realizing you got triggered without a reason, doesnĀ“t mean you have to get more triggered, you can still pull the other way.

ā€œYou donĀ“t seem to have talked to many people beforeā€¦ā€

Since youā€™re so far off topic and wonā€™t even try to talk about the main subject, iā€™ll just conclude that youā€™re trolling.

Please donā€™t reply unless itā€™s about the topic at hand, or something constructive involving the topic at hand.

Oh i was, i was trying to get a source from you, that proved your statement that he wasnĀ“t a shield breaker and tank buster ?

Since i have mine, but you are currently either lying or refusing to provide evidence to the opposite, then you went off topic to feel the need to say you would report me.

2 Likes

One of the main things to why I think he should stay worse than average is that he is really unfun to play against. Similar to Sombra, Mei, Doomfist, Reaper and etc

This is something that a lot of players need to think about a little differently.

Nothing is ā€œfunā€ to lose against. And yes, you will lose sometimes.

The fun, comes when you figure out new ways to beat that thing.

In my opinion, itā€™s less fun to simply run up to a Bastion and think ā€œWhich hero am i playing? Which button deletes this thing again?ā€

Heroes like Sombra and Mei make the game for the whole enemy team a nightmare, they outright stop enemies in their tracks and makes them unable to use abilities. Is that fun? Nope.

Same when the enemy goes Bastion Pirateship on payload or Bunker on Defence with Bastion, its completely braindead tactic

On the other hand if I play against heroes such as Ashe, Soldier, Ana, Baptiste, Lucio, Winston, Hammond and etc I know that these heroes take skill and donā€™t have any unfair abilities that just easily wins them a fight.