Are Hanzos arrows too small?

(please don’t report me, it’s a joke)

yes we need BIG hanzo arrow not small!!!

This. Hanzo has one of the largest projectile’s hitbox in the game, especially when it comes to crit registrations.

No he doesnt.

Yup, we totally need that in the game. /s

Geoff Goodman has already stated that they are tied for smallest:

2 Likes

see i’m right. that video was edited and is fake.

This is irony, right? Hanzo shoots logs.

Honestly you are just wrong. The biggest projectiles are Dva and Mercy’s gun projectiles, it’s easily verifiable.

Source ? if you cannot provide a source to this information I will say you’re just trolling and just supporting pedant data. I am going on what was posted last year after hanzo’s patch that gave him spamzo powers which that showed in slow motion the projectile being huge.

Go in the practice range and try to hit the still Training Bots. Aim at the gap between their head and their shoulder, starting from a fair distance from the angle. Slowly move your mouse towards the center of the section and shoot whenever you change distance, you will notice how longer it will take for Hanzo’s arrows to connect compared to Dva’s projectiles. Even Zenyatta’s orbs are bigger.

That seems OK for someone who can 1-shot.

/s

1 Like

It’s so funny because Mercy can spam even more with the benefit of huge projectiles. Just test it in the practice range, it’s not rocket science.

it’s already been proven that this picture is FAKE

Vastly outdated for junkrat

True, but still up to date for Hanzo.

true

junkrat isn’t outdate??

Arent the biggest ones pharah’s rockets?

Probably, I just forgot about her