Are "Exclusive" OWL Skins actually exclusive?

As I once said,i don’t think OW should have legacy items. It’s bad idea. Really.

I think they should always be available for purchase, I mean you want to promote OWL right? That being said, if people feel no pressure to select them for a limited time, then often they won’t either… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

In my opinion, they really shouldn’t release any more legacy or exclusive items. It only causes unnecessary toxicity between original owners and new players. But it makes Blizz a ton of money so… I guess they’ll keep doing it.

The only way I could see them going back is if they cost more money.

I noticed some of these skins had no relation to… cringe esports and I’m definitely never going to support such a thing by buying skins that give them money so it would be nice to have those ones obtainable in some way whether through a one time payment or by some event.

I’d possibly pay double if the money went to charity like the Pink Mercy skin.

You’re just funding Activsion Blizzard’s big tax break at that point though

1 Like

I don’t see the issue here. I’m fine with giving them money. Either normal price if the money does not go to esports teams or double if it goes to charity. Blizzard getting a tax break for donating to charity is a non-issue to me.

There should be no such thing as time limited skin. Set huge price but let me have it

2 Likes

And half the price if it goes to the teams.

I kinda like that i can support a specific team.

There have been countless topics about exclusive skins and they are not coming back otherwise we would have been told so ages ago.

I would like to get clarification from Blizzard whether these skins will or not return. I love cosmetics and would love to get hold of some cosmetics I missed. I think all blizzcon skins and Noire should stay exclusive, besides those all the others should be available. If they do return I think they will come with or after Overwatch 2 releases to boost its sales.

1 Like

Yes I believe it was officially confirmed that these skins will never come back.

For me it should come back, but only in the OWL time. This way they would make way more money and people will be able to buy what they want.

1 Like

I’m sure that bringing the special OWL skins back would make Blizzard lots of money; so they may eventually do it. But it would upset original owners so :man_shrugging: