Applying update

yay once again im suspended for an hour because of the applying update bug. Can we fix this, its been like the third time this has happened to me. i restart the game an suspension, just let me rejoin or something.

3 Likes

Allways start the training mode before u play. It helps not everytime, but most time. But it still s.u.c.k

2 Likes

Imagine blizzard putting out a hotfix, lol no.

6 Likes

Imagine having a problem that is YOUR fault and telling people you cannot do anything about the punishments your automated system is handing out because of it.

um, no. This has been a problem for people, and even had a response from a blizzard “employee.”

3 Likes

Imagin have 15k post but still no idea about this bug….

3 Likes

… are you not seeing where I’m saying this is Blizzards problem? Was my post that confusing?

1 Like

That’s not what they said. They’re saying this about Blizzard. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m not sure what they said but I’m sure it was antagonistic for no reason just like everything else they posted till I blocked them.

Anyway. yes. I’ve had this problem as well so I think it’s grievous that they know there’s a problem yet continue to hand out permanent bans for the season for victims of their own incompetence. Luckily I don’t play comp often so I’ve just been getting kicked from QP… but I can imagine how stressful and annoying this would be if I was trying to climb and then I got banned and then they said “sorry we cannot do anything”.

1 Like

oh ok , sorry.
since english is not my national language, it sounded to me like you mean te.

2 Likes

It did say “you” I can get the misunderstanding.

2 Likes