Applying update, unknown error (0)

Ive been completely unable to join any match lobbies including custom games and the training range. The issue began after my computer crashed while i was trying to record some games in the replay viewer.

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, updating all drivers and my pc, flushing the dns, restarting the game, uninstalling outdated programs on my pc, scanning and repairing through battlenet; everything i could think of. I even tried submitting a ticket with support but recieved another error code and was asked to try again later.

Im at my wits end. Please, anyone who might know why this is occuring, id love suggestions to help fix this issue.

Howdy!

This is often a sign a hotfix isn’t able to be downloaded. Based on what you have already completed, I recommend the following steps:

• Press (Windows key + R)
  • Type %localappdata% and press ok
  • Open the Blizzard Entertainment Folder
  • Delete the Overwatch folder. Close the folder.

• Disable all Windows startup programs to ensure we rule out a third-party software conflict following the steps Here.
  1. Join the practice range to pick up the update.
  2. Close and Restart Overwatch.
  3. Confirm the issue is resolved by joining an unranked game.

Retest! Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! This seems to have resolved the issue i was having. Much appreciated

1 Like

I have this same issue but on Xbox could you please help me :pray::pray:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.