Apparently, I'm the only person in the universe who likes Overwatch

Someone tell me I’m not the only person who enjoys the game? Is the negative and hateful side of the community just a forum thing? Where can I find the positive and fun side? There must be someone out there who enjoys the game besides me, right?

22 Likes

These forums are just a huge cesspool of people demanding things from the devs, If you want positive stuff, go to Reddit.

13 Likes

We aren’t allowed to leave criticisms and feedback anymore?

only praise and worship is welcome like the reddits?

8 Likes

I’m with you!

Honestly, I know very few people who dislike the game. Everyone has their pet peeves, but basically everyone I know in person (and everyone I meet in game) is pretty happy with balance and content.

Every now and then I’ll take a break from playing and only read the forum, and every time I come back I’m surprised at how good the game is compared to how the forums make it sound.

5 Likes

#JustBlizzardFanThings

:rainbow: Very few people don’t like Overwatch but mostly people like Overwatch

Both are important. (Not literal worship, obviously, but praise.) The problem, as I see it anyway, is that there’s too much of one and not enough of the other here, and it actually has managed to become depressing. I mean, it’s never much fun to like something and then have a lot of people tell you it sucks.

3 Likes

Welcome to any Blizzard forum, we all love the games and love to hate the games on the forums.
but :hugs: :rabbit:

2 Likes

Depressing? Really?

Uh, no, I don’t find it bothersome because I recognize people can like things I don’t and vice versa. Not sure why you would take that so personally

The general and competitive forums are not the place to go for real and accurate responses. Sure there might be real and accurate replies and some that may not even be biased. However never think the forum is accurate, there are people complaining about anything from Brigitte to getting free lootboxes in arcade mode.

Plenty of players on the forum enjoy certain aspects of the game.

The players who are completely content with the game are in-game playing right now. Contrary to popular belief remaining in-game is the most positive experience you’ll have.

Though if you do start encountering a lot of negativity in game then you could just come back here and complain about that.

4 Likes

It’s hard to be negative when the OW subreddit is literally nothing but PotG clips.

In any case, forums will naturally attract negativity. They’re filled with people who are dissatisfied, straight up angry, or simply wish to argue. Feel good threads are naturally going to fall by the wayside when we can argue over which heroes are and aren’t OP.

5 Likes

Go to Custom Games and type in “18”, then join the game

I agree that people just wish to argue. I’ve seen some posts on this forum that makes me wonder where the previous generation went wrong.

I praise them plenty but im not gonna stop criticizing thing for things they do wrong.

im going to leave feedback because I want the game to become better and I want the devs to become better.

I like the game that’s why I play it.

I’ve also play call of duty in the past but they ruined that series quicker then I could bat an eye.

You know why I don’t leave feedback for cod anymore? because I don’t care about it anymore. my patience with that series is spent and im not going back to it.

I hate the game and I don’t love it.

I still like it but it could be far better in many aspects.

I wish i could but it’s just too stressful had to uninstall before i went mad since i have the disc i can bring it back but this game is no fun anymore ever since that Mercy rework the game has been getting worse and worse even Calvin doesn’t recommend the game. Seasn 10 has to be the worst at this point i might only play to have something to do until smash and Pokemon let’s go Eevee comes out

1 Like

A lot of the outrage here feels performative, like if people come up with the most dramatic way to declare what they don’t like, all the characters that annoy them will be nerfed to trash tier and their main will get their proper buffs.

Since the downvoting went away, I think it got a lot worse. If someone gets angry at a post, they can’t let vent that anger with just a click, they have to vent that anger in words that generate more angry words.

4 Likes

Ooh, I still love the game!! I just like to poke fun at it because balance-wise it’s in a bit of an odd spot at the moment :confused: But I definitely still love playing the game!

i love the game the lore the visuals the base mechanics been playing since beta. but the community and the difference of opinion of how the game is suppose to function has divided the community and created all the toxicity that surrounds it, in many ways with complete lack communication from the developers to guide people in the right way has been disappointing to say the least.

Oh I still LOVE the game! The characters are interesting, I love the art style, and the gameplay is very accommodating for noobs like me.

The only thing is the community :frowning: Because while I’ve made tons of friends in-game, I’ve also run into sexists, creeps, and just really angry people! It tends to put a damper on the experience. But I still love the game as a whole!