✅ [Apex style draft pick] + 2Flex-2-2

The only real issue is stacking. I play with a duo, so that is already 2 votes which is not fair for the people who want to stay locked. But if you make stacks only count as 1 vote, it is not fair for 3 stacks (and above) as the burden is extremely high to unlock roles.

I don’t think it will work for ow, people just need to be a bit more sensible when it comes to building a team.

As long as you have a main tank and a main support capable of healing the main tank you have a team comp.

I like this idea. I think the Apex style draft pick is actually quite cool. And if there was a limit to how many of a class you could pick then that would work quite well.

It would encourage more flexibility (you might not always get your favorite hero so no one tricking). It would be fair because everyone would get a chance to go first at some point.

Well gotta thank you.

Changing the vote to 3, and removing the quickplay thing.

Also gonna work on my Hero+RoleSwap idea.

Ah, apex legends, the most legendary and fun game ATM.I cant even think torturing myself ever again, playing overwatch,

Yes I have often felt that a randomize is needed to make it fair. I have a very good Internet connection and usually get to pick first or at worst third. Convenient, but not very fair.

I expect some serious changes are coming on this front in OW due to the way AL is handling it, the changes make too much sense not to implement without Blizz looking foolish.

It should take a month or two, given Blizz’ insane development times expect this time next year at the earliest.

i’ve seen 90 in a lot of MOBAS which roles do matter quite a bit but theyre more fluid and have more characters than OW smite just hit 100 gods i think

I mean, I made a DraftPick thread over two months ago. I just added Apex in the title for the eyecatch gimmick.

Also added a Hero Swap concept at the top.