Anything yall leave instantly?

havana defense deaaaaaaaaaar god do i hate uncontestible widow maps that require me to go genji and sit in corners half the game waiting to kill widow while scoped in. Feast or famine thats usually not that fun either direction.

I leave defence before the spawn doors open

1 Like

If you play Competitive then you’re going to have to get used to whatever maps and modes you hate in the QP playlist. I try to think of it as extra practice.

Im fine with defense in comp because you get to play both sides, QP defense is a loss 9 out of 10 times

I don’t leave, but I do pretty bad on Control (koth) maps because I don’t like them. I’ll usually try weird stuff on those maps to make it more fun, like using heroes I don’t normally play.

only flashpoint (20 characters)

Not since Paris.

That map sucked so bad

I don’t play ranked because I cannot leave the bad maps, so yeah.

I leave push and 5CP instantly every time. These two modes are the only reason I have stopped playing comp and only play QP. I have only played 5CP like 6 times since it’s release. I have played push a bit more when I was playing comp but ever since, I immediately leave as soon as I get these modes. Just not worth it.

Also, I hate oasis.

Nope. The only thing that forces me to leave a game is a connection error or a server crash.

dorado, too taxing to go up and down all the time.

3rd point changes completely and is a clusterwinky

Clash, Flash Point, Push, and Backfill.

#WhalesAhoy #NerfShopPrices #OptOutOfBackfill #Return2CP #Return6v6 #FixMatchmaker #RememberOW1 #RememberWhatTheyTook #RememberPapaJeff #GoodbyeKotex

Push, flashpoint, sick of KOTH too and defense. Clash just takes too long half the time, not a fan of the map design YET AGAIN. not sure if they got new map designers but these maps in ow2 with these new modes are trash.

1 Like

Yeah they’re obsessed with beams. We get it, map designer. You like beams, and very thin obstructions that don’t really obstruct much at all.

I have to update this: I just tried clash and it is an ez leave. I would rather play 10 flashpoint maps in a row than one of that mess.