Anyone see a lot more cheaters?

If a Gold climbed to Diamond through cheating, the cheats would be noticeable though as they wouldn’t be able to perform at that level other than aim. Your argument already fell through, dude.

Thousands upon thousands of hours of gaming. Cheaters aren’t common. You can tell when someone is getting an advantage through cheats, and even sometimes when they’re not.

I’m willing to bet that there were more Ximmers on console 3 months ago than there were cheaters in the entire history of Overwatch.

And there we go. The good ol “Im good so I could totes spot it” argument.

Naive.

Play console. Can’t really have cheaters in those.

Go to youtube and look up 3 words. Console computer vision

Just saw a game with 3 players all same name yeahglo all moving as a group and decimating our team like I mean decimating.

An Ana ilíri and tracer.

Would that be a cheater?

Seen a few recently

Called them out, they said they are smurf, its a stack too
and replay makes it clear cut he is cheating as hell

Seen a few feed bots this season too, go in, die, feed nonstop, like some DBD bot put in OW

Or just loop around outside the spawn.

1 Like

It has been roughly shown that approximately 30% of fps players these days are cheating in some form or another.

Look at PUBG who ban over 100,000 accounts EVERY SINGLE WEEK. PUBLICLY.

If one assumes an approximate 20% of players cheating, that’s 2 hackers per game. Perhaps one on your team, and one on theirs.

Sad state of humanity, that nearly a third of us are dishonourable sad sack egotisitcal losers that can’t stand to lose at video games so feel the need to cheat. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Nailed it. Cheating is always worse during periods of school break.

Ya but those are just other games. Surely no one would cheat in a free to play game with anti cheat as amazing as blizzards