Anyone Know any Good Classical Music?

Also gonna slyly slide in this suggestion, even though it’s not at all classical (Fairly edgy though) :smile:

1 Like

Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, there’s several more but those are the names that come to mind if you’re looking for classical music. If you want music in the classical style, then I would recommend most of the Kingdom Hearts’ soundtrack through out the games, like Xion’s Theme, Dearly Beloved, etc. There’s also One Winged Angel from FF7. Basically, for modern day music in the classical style, I recommend music from Square Enix. Other than that, just watch the Disney movies Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, each has some pretty good songs. Though, since you know Night on Bald Mountain, you should already know that.

2 Likes

I don’t know many to be honest.
Requiem by Mozart : Mozart - Requiem - YouTube
Carmina burana by Carl off
Carl Orff - O Fortuna ~ Carmina Burana - YouTube
(Also, Tom and Jerry has an episode named cat concerto with the Hungarian rhapsody as the music. It’s the episode where Tom is a pianist)

3 Likes

I was just going to suggest Carmina Burana! Great choice!

Also:

2 Likes

Also, some video games have a great ost thanks to the use of a philharmonic orchestra.
For example this song from Bloodborne

2 Likes

not technically classical but:

below is like a more full version but no story ;~;
2 Likes

@%$# that actually sounds really good.

That’s ok I’m already cheating.

That is actually a surprisingly perfect idea.

I’ve got Fantasia 2000 too.

That’s ok, you’ve been great.

Yup, I recognized it almost immediately.

See, now we’re getting to the juicy stuff.

“Orchestra” music is what I guess I’m actually searching for anyway.

2 Likes

This one is really nice. - YouTube

1 Like

The old trust level checker was broken during the last forum update. I’m 80% done on a new one.

2 Likes

Oh, I was just listening to that from Fantasia!

The hero we don’t deserve.

1 Like

I’m going to cheat a bit now since none of these are classical, but you might still appreciate them:

2 Likes

I love how you’re willing to branch out after being presented with a variety of orchestra music ranging from the baroque to modern day orchestra!

The Coriolan overture sounds a little edgy and might be something you’re looking for. This came on while I was in the shower. Good shower music!

1 Like

Heck, I’m adding that first one to my synthwave playlist instead.

That’s giving me too much credit :sweat_smile:

Its more like I realized I’m just looking for Orchestral sounds. I never considered Classical to be a genre that ended 300 years ago, I just assumed that if a composer made a piece this very year, you could call that “Classical music.”

Apparently that’s not how it works.

2 Likes

Here you go

1 Like

Cool that you can appreciate it despite it being a different language! I recommend looking up the translation, it’s actually a very tragic story being told in the song.

2 Likes

oh boi

1 Like

Just go with TSFH.

Thats what i do.

But i tend to listen more to military musik anyway.

1 Like

Tchaikovsky is really good. Beethoven has some heavy stuff. And I don’t give a damn what anyone says…John Williams is a beast.

2 Likes

Who dares to say Williams isn’t? :scream:

God I love his music.

2 Likes

We need an Italian hero.
I nominate Luka.

I used to listen to a bit of foriegn rap. Can’t find it anymore though, because the titles aren’t in English, obviously.

Enters the goldmine.

TSFH?

Oh, they’re a music company.

Thank you.

You know, this is starting to look like its on day. I was not expecting a well of advice on the subject, I can tell you.

He counts in this thread.

My sister is a big fan.

2 Likes