Anyone feels this way about Overwatch?

I don’t honestly feel a lack of content….

And for the most part none of the list really affects my in game experience or why I play….

Maybe when OW2 launches those things might change…but for right now? I enjoy the game despite all the noise

I mean, I still enjoy it too, but it’s just what I wrote before, it’s this feeling that I can’t really explain, kinda sad, and I believe it’s because the sum of all those things, I believe some other users feel the same or a similar feeling…
Despite all that “noise”, OW still is my fav game too.

OW is over five years old. It’s beyond ancient history in today’s fast-forward gaming world.

I’m sure someone mentioned it already but it’s technically 6 new maps with Gothenburg. (just to name them Toronto, Rio De Janeiro, Rome, New York, Monte Carlo and Gothenburg. There’s also an Indian map but it has only been shown in PvE)

I mean definitely should’ve if we go by your second point “The lack of communication, or the complete silence”. Imagine them not telling us about Overwatch 2 in 2019 (and even 2020) but still going dark on communication and updates. People would’ve lost their minds even more because there wouldn’t be any content to look forward to.

1 Like