Anyone feel like Ana Sleep is too big?

It almost seems harder to wiff it sometimes for as powerful as it is.

Do you mean the hitbox on it is too big, or the impact of it hitting you is too big?

Either or? I feel like it would be more balanced if it was as long as it currently is, but smaller, or easy to hit, but shorter.

1 Like

it’s actually one of the smallest hit boxes in the game, any smaller it might start skipping through other thinner hit boxes.

4 Likes

It is one of the biggest ones actually.

I always feel Ana’s sleep lasts too long. I play support and even when I play her it still feels too long.

It needs a nerf.

1 Like

The issue I have with sleep is the duration. Its way too long and the longest CC in the game.

1 Like

I think the problem is that tanks are so massive that it’s practically impossible to actually miss a sleep on them (which applies to most other CC as well). Tanks should all be given CC resistance considering how easy it is to land on them. I know it’s planned for OW2 but it should be brought over for OW1 anyways.

Sleep dart is actually one of the smallest projectiles in the game. It may seem bigger because of

1. How fast it is
  2. How enormous hitboxes are in this game

The only nerf I wouldnt mind to it is either the ability to wake slept teammates up, or debuff resist on tanks that make them slept half the duration. Otherwise I really don’t mind Ana at all. My fear in nerfing sleep dart too much is her not having good enough options against tracer/genji/doom/reaper

That depends on target’s hitbox.

If you feel it’s too big, it’s probably because you haven’t tried to use it on tracer or genji much.

the problem isn’t the actual duration, it’s the 0.8 seconds of animations as you fall down and get back up where you are essentially stunned and can’t do anything

Ok I do have to apologies it’s pretty much on par with the likes of Pharahs rocket but it’s far from one of the largest.

it’s remarkably easy to hit bad tracers with sleep dart–literally just wait for them to blink and they’ll get hit and it’s a free kill.

I’ve started playing ana against dive specifically because nade and dart screw them so bad

Waking up sleeping teammates is interesting. I’m picturing it as something similar to rez in the event where a teammate stands over them until the circle fills up and revives them. That would a fun way to handle waking them up. lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the Sleep Dart projectile is too big. I would say it gets too much value considering it mainly hits Tanks which are almost impossible to miss

Sleep Dart is a skill shot when it’s used on a Genji who is all up in your face with a Dragonblade. Not so much against a Reinhardt who has just been forced to drop his shield.

idk I never got tilted by a sleep dart when I play DPS or support. It’s only when I play tank that I find all CCs annoying. If it’s anyone who deserve to complain about sleep dart, it should primarily be the tanks, not DPS or supports.

I’d say it’s like average size….but it’s bigger than some other stuff on list that feel like they should be larger