Anyone else worried of the future of Balence?

Honestly trying to gauge where we go from here…

And it’s very dark.

Low light.

No

The game can only get so much worse from here tbh

1 Like

I mean… it’s already very bad. I suppose it could get worse, but nothing shocks me anymore.

3 Likes

Well they always balanced their game revolved around the Open Queue factor, 2-2-2 changed it quite a bit.

Might be that the developers are having some issues due to them having to change it all out of nowhere.

Honestly, I just want things to be untouched for a like a month to actually see what happens.

Ppl are going to complain because they promised faster balance patches.

1 Like

Given the amount of time between updates, and how utterly game breakingly stupid the last couple of new heroes have been…

Zero hope for balancing in this game. Best to just deal with what we have and brace for worse.

1 Like

Balence? What game is that I don’t know it.

1 Like

Yeah, I know and you’re right. Despite that, I’m personally cool with it since I play or watch fighting games so I’m kinda used to a lack of balance patches /old. But yeah, I know people would rage at the thought of the game being untouched for more than a week. Still, I just wanna see if players will try things out, or just make assumptions, stick with whatever they presume works and rage/quit over a lack of adjustments.

1 Like

Not really, OP. Honestly, I enjoy various DPS and supports as-is. While there are some things I’d like to see altered, I’m still having plenty of fun with the game and I don’t think that’ll change.

1 Like

As I think they lack a measuring stick and direction in general? Oh heck yeah.

I’m certain it’ll be as messy as it is currently, but even worse as they add more frustrating or downright mean mechanics you’re forced to endure playing against.

Most of the major balance changes aren’t going to happen until OW2, expecting otherwise with the current engine and it’s shortcomings is a fairly foolish assumption.

That said, there’s a lot of confusion and misperception that things are extremely unbalanced, which isn’t really true, but there are some outliers.

1 Like

No more than I typically am. It’s hella far from their best but it also isn’t all that close to their worst.

It’s the non-balance issues that I’m worried about. RQ and 2/2/2 sucked the soul out of the game and the pro scene is crumbling because blizz spent crazy money for impossible returns in all the wrong places.

honestly the balance isn’t horrible, but the main issue is content. I wish OW2 was here already… :sob:

This right here. Faster balance patches were promised and that lasted for maybe a month now they are back to radio silence and non existent communication or experimental card lol.

But who is surprised this is blizz who created a game that was very promising and they went out of their way to sink it.

1 Like

those mechanical keyboards, i swear…
Amirite, fellahs?

1 Like

Oh it’s not like everybody’s schedule got battered by a worldwide pandemic, I mean, devs work from home all the time and their mental state shouldn’t affect our precious content right? /s

Look, the only thing that blizz has done wrong so far is letting people like you populate these forums

2 Likes

They had years of terrible balance when there wasnt the pandemic. They just dont make healthy decisions for the game. Hoping valorant forces them to rethink things.

1 Like

(Meanwhile I had a rough night at work.)

Ya. But before the pandemic it’s not like they were doing anything that made sense for the state of the game.