Anyone else really SICK of Hanzo?

No.

Me. really sick. Like for real. It makes me nervous. I cant stand him.

Not a fun hero for anyone except the one person playing him.

Enemy team gets a chance to die instantly and without warning, usually to a shot that wasn’t even aimed at them, no fun.

Tanks get any-range powerful shieldbreak and rushdown with Storm Arrows, no fun.

Friendly team gets the rest of the missed shots that are not the annoying one-shot where the Hanzo player isn’t contributing anything except the odd Sonic Arrow or shieldbreak. No fun.

6 Likes

One thing I never get why buff a hero that every one hates
Really at this point even if the delete him nobody’s gonna complain

im sick of genji and 76 being in all my games

he plays well, feels good to play.

but for his rate of fire and how easy it is to land spammy shots, his damage is too high.

He should be more like ashe’s damage if it’s going to be like this.

1 Like

Very, he is present in most games at this point and is infuriating to play against. You have to either get a Hanzo/Widow of your own or spam double shields. Sniper/Double sniper games are so boring

one of the last viable dps in the game and someone on the forums is tired of him.

how unoriginal

Not only can he one shot, but he can accidentally one shot you with spam…
So much fun to watch a kill cam of hanzo shooting through 2-3 of his teammates to land a headshot on you from across the map…
Yes, he requires aim, but is a LOT more lenient due to his ability to spam.

1 Like

Isn’t that another way to say that he’s unbalanced compared to other DPS?

1 Like

no other dps are trash. making him trash too does nothing but make all dps trash.

Isn’t that another way of saying Hanzo has to be stronger than other DPS?

isn’t saying hanzo is stronger than other dps, and on the same level as tanks and supports saying that all supports and tanks are blatantly overpowered?

you cant have one without the other.

so you are either admitting that tanks and supports as a whole are drastically overpowered, because hanzo can compete with them, or you are being the biased hanzo hater you always have been.

EDIT: oh whered all the leading responses go?

whyd you stop replying?

got backed into a corner and ran from the conversation again?

You’d think DPS should be balanced compared to DPS.

Considering it’s not physically possible for someone in the DPS role to pick anything besides DPS.

no. winrates pickrates, and balance is a game wide thing.

a 57% winrate is overpowered no matter who it is on.

a 13% pickrate is overpowered no matter who it is on.

hanzo is barely viable in the meta. meanwhile tanks and supports all are viable.

the idea that because he is a dps, him being barely viable makes him overpowered, but not tanks and supports is stupid at best.

if every dps was great and running the game, but only rien and ana were viable support/tank would you concider them overpowered compared to other supports?

or would you say “maybe dps ana and rien are a bit overtuned”

1 Like

So you’re a comedian now?

2 Likes

no real response then?

glad this is over.

showing yet again you have literally nothing but bias against hanzo.

Says the guy who simultaneously thinks Hanzo is stronger than other DPS, but also Hanzo is barely viable.

yes and no. doomfist was worse. hanzo’s voicelines don’t annoy me. i’m used to him in all my games now. better than genji, by far. not on widow’s tier tho.

Sick of seeing Hanzo, Sigma, and Doomfist