Anyone else really SICK of Hanzo?

Omg I can’t stand this character anymore. Not even in QP. Every time I see the death cam where he is spamming at me, I either roll my eyes, smile or shake my head.

Not even Doomfist annoyed me that much before his nerfs.

70 Likes

One out of three reactions being a happy one isn’t too bad.

I do agree that it’s pretty annoying dying instantly to the random spam or a shot that he missed while trying to hit your teammate. That’s kind of a fundamental part of the character, though, so not totally sure how to remedy it.

1 Like

I feel like it’s more of a Kanye West smile than a genuine one…

11 Likes

This.

Every since his rework this clown of a hero has been the only thing ruining my fun.

14 Likes

Because even if Doomfist can one shot someone he has weakness that can be exploited.
Hanzo is a multi-task hero, so… no way to exploit that.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Yes? But I was also very sick of hanzo during the early days of OW where every match had widow and hanzo, widow and hanzo, widow and hanzo, every match all day… and of course, the both of them could never hit anything so it was more or less a 3 on 3.

1 Like

He has been the best off meta dps ever since the rework… Yes, I am tired of him.

Exactly and that’s why I LOATHE snipers in this game. Everyone wants to play a sniper, but they can’t hit the broad side of a barn (excluding Hanzo because he shoots tree trunks). Yet, when you run into a really good one it’s misery incarnate. I’d be happy to see all snipers get lost forever.

4 Likes

Makes me wonder how often the hypothetical 1-3-2 would just wind up being tank-(widow, ashe, hanzo)-healers

…and one of the healers would be Ana. I promise you that’s what will happen.

I’m sure they will fix him in one of the new “frequent balancing patches” Jeff just promised us. It’s not like he has been broken since the rework back in 2018 or anything… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I forgot to mention it’s a sarcastic smile.

to I am not annoyed by hanzo
Mei.
Mei is a demon that needs to be killed with sulfur

1 Like

5 Likes

Yea. I’ve been getting sick of him as well. The patch was supposed to reduce his effectiveness at long range but I’m not really seeing this in my games.

1 Like

Hanzo player: Fires 6 shots, misses every one of them. Hits 7th shot, replay shows it hitting vaguely somewhere around the waistline. Registers as a crit and kills you from full health.

Yes, a ‘sniper’ that ‘requires skill’ :confused:

16 Likes

2 Likes

Its really bad for Brig mains like me, one pixel of my shield is in view:
Hanzo: (SLAMS FIST ON STORM ARROWS BUTTON)

3 Likes

I don’t like Doomfist or Widowmaker, but I rather get wrecked by them than Hanzo. Hanzo is just so bland and the hitbox of his arrows is pure luck shot like even hovering over your head counts as a head shot.

I hate both of them, but I agree that she’s worse.