Anyone else just get kicked off OW1?

Been literal years since I played Dva on a map I liked. And I got kicked. Nice.

EDIT: Friendly reminder that even when it’s obvious that thousands of players all DC at the same time due to SERVER issues, they don’t care and will not refund your competitive points. Comp DC penalty - #15 by Kaedi-11739

AND YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED

My group (except one) all disconnected just now
Edit: We are all based in Los Angeles, our friend in PNW didn’t disconnect

yep, but my duo didn’t

edit: back in after 5 mins

I think they’re stress-testing the new cash shop for OW2.

(A joke, but only partly :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

yep, same here. 2 of our 4 person team

same was on nepal then kicked out, ddos?

Got kicked out and can’t reconnect with game servers. My friend is still in, working fine for him.

Yea, had a game where 3 ppl got dc’d including my duo who cant log back on.

hey guys I’m seeing the reports coming in. I will try to ring some bells but it’s rather late at night so it may take a while

3 Likes

i got back in, some people saying spammers in general chat, servers probably got ddosd

It’s only 8am, and I read that as “bring some balls”.

Although I think it’s time I give in and get glasses.

2 Likes

I wasn’t online at this time, but I have noticed more lag recently. My duo was on Asian servers while I am on the East coast. However, we have played many times this month and didn’t really experience lag until this weekend. He was also lagging at the same times. It could be the distance, but maybe not.

1 Like

It happened to me last season. For some reason whenever i played comp it either crashes or i get disconnected. Something that caught my eye was when i was on Blizzard map. We had a player that left a match and after few other players left and then i got disconnected. I joined again and i saw two others and they were new players or maybe smurfs? and i got disconnected and got suspended for 40 mins.

I went from 1700SR to 1400SR.

I got kicked from game for about 5-10 mins. Tried another acct, same problem. After that server seems to have fixed itself.

I joined the orig game the other team had a dc too. Easiest 50SR loss.

From what I can tell it’s all clear now. Based on what I saw from streamers and these reports. I think this was a network service interruption that impacted a high majority of players. I don’t think this was directly the servers. Either way… GG go next.

1 Like

Exactly. Myst, It’s late at night during Pride month, nobody wants you to bring some bells right now. You should give the people what they really want.

In case the above was unclear, the people want Hanzo reform.

:no_entry: :bow_and_arrow: :man_beard:

Oh dang it… That is what I get for trying to do that from my cell phone.

2 Likes

Cell phones are a secret scourge we’re all addicted to and QWERTY on a glass screen for 1-2 thumbs is actively a bad idea, it’s not your fault; but you also can’t unring a bell.

:balloon: :basketball: :baseball:

1 Like