Anyone else having connection problems

just got done playing dark souls 3 (which is somehow less infuriating than overwatch) and it took about 15 minutes of turning my console on and off and checking for updates. finally in game now at least, but did this happen to anyone else? (my internet is fine by the wayl

1 Like

Me on PS4. Said I had 3000 peeps ahead of me but it keeps kicking me off. Still can’t get on so I turned my console off and I’m waiting a bit.

1 Like

Several people are having issues rn. I gave up on it and am just playing Destiny 2 for the rest of the night instead LOL

1 Like

My friend and I keep getting on and then booted off (PS4)

1 Like

Blizzard is right now investigating connection issues for this spike of reports. Please hang tight and avoid Competitive Play.

2 Likes

Yes. Getting queued, then getting in, then getting dc’d.

1 Like

Ddos I would imagine, done this before

Bn-564, b -101, 40 people ahead woops! Just kidding kick, back to bn-564. Shut down, restart router, turn on playstation, bn-564…

Hey I just got that game today! Fun game, although how do I get to multiplayer? It’s really confusing at the beginning.

1 Like

Or any other play…

I’ll play you rock, paper, scissors :grin:

Nice! It’s a great game, I love it :grin:

You have to talk to Shaxx to do the PvP stuff, if that’s what you’re referring to.

Hyper annoying. I finally got some friends on and boompf, “no game for you”.

Yeah, PvP. Is it any good? Or is mostly a campaign game?

It’s great, but hard meta weapons. You are gonna get trolled by the same gun in 90% of your games. But it’s nothing you can’t work around if you enjoy a challenge. I prefer comp mode with no radar, really evens things up.

1 Like

Its a DDoS attack everyone, details here:

1 Like

I don’t care for PvP in general, but my siblings LOVE the PvP in Destiny. They have a bunch of different modes like OW does too, so you’re not playing the same thing every match. They even have a mode that’s literally Total Mayhem, not joking.

I’m more of a PvE person though, which the game is GREAT for. Tons of grind and stuff like that. Love it :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Called it :slight_smile:
Oh :frowning:

1 Like

What’s a meta weapon? I think I would enjoy the no radar as well, I always enjoyed as barebones as it gets.

I like both, one of my favorites is Rise of the Tomb Raider and Horizon Zero Dawn. Overwatch was just about the only PvP I’ve enjoyed on console, I think I’ll enjoy Destiny 2’s as well.