Any Symmetra Players Here

Its deployment needs to be way faster, along with all the railing issues and stuff that should have been fixed already but you know, they let a unfinished rework make it to live so there is bound to be alot of problems.

Again it’s about Speed

If no speed boosts, then permanently on field until destroyed/replaced.

I think she’s my… third most played? But I do think it takes way too long to set up. It takes 1 second to cast but 2 seconds to set up, which is dumb. It should take 1 second to cast and only 1 second to setup, AND it should be like Sombra’s translocator where the TP should stay up indefinitely, and the player should have the choice to destroy it or till it is destroyed.

I know a lot of people have an issue with the set-up time but I adapted to the “cast time” a while ago and haven’t had issues using it. I like it the way it is, although there still needs to be improvements to targeting high ground areas with it at range, as well as railing issues.

And as a side note, I’m not sure why they made it so she cannot use her teleporter in spawn rooms anymore?

I think that it needs to be able to break railings to make it a bit more consistent. Other than that, I think that it is perfectly fine

I think TP is one of the reasons she is so horrible. It might be a nice idea, but it doesnt fit the hero and its far to weak to take a whole ability slot.

Besides that: TP needs a faster deploy time, bug fixes and more HP if it should ever be useful.

I had 20 hours on Sym 3.0 before Torb 2.0 was released, now I nearly stopped playing her but if I pick her I still notice her problems and the TP is constantly getting destroyed by itself.

She can’t place Teleporters in spawn rooms for two reasons.

1: When placing Teleporters to get out of spawn, sometimes the entrance would collide with the invisible “Cannot enter: Enemy spawn” walls and explode. A lot.

2: Weird glitches to get into enemy spawns.

Ahh, so they fixed glitches and bugs by just disabling her teleporter in spawn.

Kind of a bummer for King’s Row attack in particular but I guess not that big a deal.

Fellow symm main. Symmetra is far from fine. Her primary fire sucks due to the tickrate. Tp takes too long to set up to reliably escape. Lack of health/old barrier makes engagements/corner peeking difficult. Turret cd is too long. Did i miss anything?

1 Like

Let’s try focusing on her most important issue, I don’t think Blizzard does megapatches to heroes that are halfway decent. At least in their eyes.

Blizzard needs to bring old Sym back.

TP is the worst, buggiest, most frustrating ability to use in the game.
What kind of stupid ability is insanely difficult to use as it was intended because of some railings?

i liked old teleporter way more.

I like the new teleporter, but I think the duration should be increased to 15 seconds.