Any mods that can delete this thread?

Just want to forget I ever posted this as it was an over exaggeration.

43 Likes

I’d argue and say it isn’t your holiday.

324 Likes

i think it is hilarious, it gave me a good laugh. :smiley: also seeing the potg’s is so much more fun now :smiley:

95 Likes

Oh yeah it totally ruins gameplay cuz you can definitely see their eyes all the time

It’s for a day, don’t play if it bothers you that much

75 Likes

Haha, eyes go round :smiley:

11 Likes

Agreed it’s annoying, atleast give the option to turn this nonsense off.
only thing blizzard did well for april fools is saying they still love gaming and they still support their WCIII remake

7 Likes

Sorry I agree. It’s VERY annoying…

Give us an option to disable the damn thing.

6 Likes

You must be popular at parties

68 Likes

Always someone to complain about a little bit of fun

79 Likes

I see you have no sense of humor :grimacing: :joy:

36 Likes

What parties? The whole damn planet is on lockdown / self isolation…

Just because we don’t find this april fools stunt amusing doesn’t mean we don’t have a sense of humor…

8 Likes

How? Genuinely, how are they distracting? In the middle of battle none of the eyes have really registered as even being there for me.

25 Likes

It’s funny but it’s getting annoying. Cringe, even.

Can’t wait for april 2nd.

4 Likes

Yeah for real.

Like, if you’re distracted by googly eyes in the middle of a team fight, I question your ability to play any game at all, period.

35 Likes

Wait is it in normal gameplay wouldn’t that just make headshots a bit more easy to identify?

2 Likes

I think it’s more of a “I know it’s there, so I can’t help but hyperfixate on it”. Otherwise it’s easy to forget when you’re mid-game.

1 Like

Yeah it is, but it’s nowhere near as noticable as when you’re looking in the hero gallery. I mean I almost don’t see them at all in the actual game unless there’s a lull in fighting and/or during setup. During fights there’s a million more important things to look at like effects and where my team is and where the enemy is.

Oh I dunno. I’m a healer, I’ve got 1983834984984 things to look at that are more important than any heroes face lol.

3 Likes

Bold of you to assume a buzzkill like this would be invited to parties in the first place

20 Likes

+1

1 Like

In this game, where an intelligent hamster attacks people in a robot ball and a cyberninja with dragon magic exist, these googly eyes are distracting because I need to take this ish SERIOUS

10 Likes