Another samito video about how to improve ow

All you have to do is release Brigitte and Dive is no more.

because samito is the forum boogeyman

there’s also a fixation on the forums with hypocrisy, e.g “you smurf therefor you can’t say smurfing is a problem” or “you play doomfist therefor you can’t say doomfist is busted” - look no further than OP, who’s saying “lol he talks about problems but plays doom” meanwhile in the video samito acknowledges that doom is a problem

it’s not really an invitation for discussion, it’s just another “come here so we can like eachothers comments about how much we hate streamers and pro players” thread

4 Likes

Can this guy just fade into obscurity? He rarely knows what he’s talking about and most of his claims are irrational.

It definitely happened. I saw it live. It seems like he privated / deleted the video though.

aha not really dive was still going even after her release largely in part being part of the tail end of mercy meta, took a few months after her release before the final nail in the coffin for dive was sealed with nerfing mercy healing down to 50 hps and buffing lucios aura circle to 12m (4m extra wide circle effectively) from 10 (for competitive goats) and giving ana healing on nano (for casual goats)

and destroy the game?

a full dive comp should have a very bad defense… a comp with two main shield have have bad damage…

He’s not in owl, his mechanics and decision making aren’t robot levels yet, everyone can improve still.

Not to mention ladder is a meme

1 Like

You seem to have some revisionist history. The first season Brigitte was allowed in comp was season 10. This was the season that BOTH Brigitte and Mercy were meta. In particular, Grav/Dragon. This is long before anything you mentioned happened and Dive was long dead at that point because of Brigitte.

“ladder is a meme”

Heh, like memes are a bad thing… If you’ve seen the level of effort and skill I’ve poured into memes… Let’s just say you wouldn’t think of ‘memes’ so lowly, it’s fare more than most people have but into there lives, please don’t discount memes as some lowly thing that you can just dismiss off hand please…

memes = jokes

ladder = memes

which means ladder = joke

How to improve OW.

Select Sigma.
Delete Sigma.
Game fixed.

1 Like

Genji wasn’t really a problem in Dive
He was swapped for a Widow and even a Junkrat

This

and trying to force Esports and promote casual play at the same time

Well apparently he said he will never have a girlfriend lol

you dont like it when he talks about balance bcz he plays hanzo n fister.
he says that he thinks doom needs a rework to be less frustrating, i dunno how you can say x person cant talk about balance cuz he plays heroes i hate

1 Like

Blame flankers for dive meta.
Blame snipers for double shield.
DPS bad. Support good.
What else is new?

Hypocritical to criticize other for blaming just Moira/Orisa for today’s meta while singling out Genji for dive meta.

Even more hilarious is to pretend you were even playing against dive. It’s statistically proven that 80% of the players were not playing against dive, but support mains never let facts get in their way of lying.

1 Like

Also said that he would like to see Doom nerfed

It’s a shame that we have a community that is going to dismiss it entirely because they don’t like him or disagree with him.

1 Like

Yeah it’s weird how people just won’t watch something just because it is on youtube.
Almost like they have standards.

1 Like

Oh my god dude…
Seriously? Toxic opinions???

there is no shame in that…

I’ve seen some awful things in this thread. People laughing, happy about the fact he had a mental breakdown on stream. You can not agree with him, you can dislike his hero pool, but people need to know what the difference is between right and wrong. This is his first, and hopefully last episode like this and I wish him the best.

Although, purely from a high ELO stand point, most if not all of the things he says are accurate. Yes he plays Hanzo and Doom, he wishes for Doom nerfs (Or wait until meta shift for him), and Hanzo is nowhere near broken, he’s an okay pick at best. The fact he plays the heroes when they’re meta (Reminder, he played brig for goats since he’s a flex DPS, and even while slurping sr he wished for her nerfs.) does not mean his point is invalid. If this were the case, all the people who play the heroes he says needs tuning shouldn’t be allowed to have an opinion since they play those heroes, see how it’s unfair when it’s flipped onto you?

There really isn’t a need to be so miserable, agree to disagree and move on, harping on one person for things they say that rarely ever apply to you is just silly.

2 Likes