Another QoL improvement for ball

When you grapple (max distance = 20m) and charge into the direction where your grapple latched, the game is such that the length of the grapple decreases, as it should (to a distance of roughly = 5m)

But lets say if you don’t release the grapple, and try moving opposite of where you attatched (for simplicity purposes, basically a 180 turnaround, think of it on a level plane, where you are not airborne), the grapple does not extend past that =5m grapple length, leaving the window of opportunity to gain Hammonds momentum back extremely minimal.

The timing when tested on bots within the practice round is relatively difficult as it is currently. Now given the conditions of real players, their heroes and potential bodyblocking/bodyboopin, and many other environmental factors within each map, makes this window of opportunity to gain momentum even slimmer and less reproducible

I tried my best explaining

I bet this is intentional so that Ball players can’t get insane value out of one grappling hook. It would be a nightmare to play a Ball who can roll 20m in any direction on a hook and still be able to charge as well. I could just use one hook around a corner and stay there indefinitely.