Another Creator Experimental card is coming!

You know guys?
I’ll my say that after years here there was not that mutch communication between US and ow team.

When AndyB was hired at start I was more like “its just another person whos gonna answers to other ppl from their team”
And now? Look how mutch we know, how mutch weve get answers, we finlly get some information (something that ow need I mean in game info like how mutch X do Y etc.) and a lil hype (for me symm, Im Wonder what that would be… And Hope for small support XD ).

Theres a lot that would be added to ow like vote system but its also a bad idea.

Anyway… I Hope that AndyB will not be eaten alive by this community.

Its friday, its snowy here… just… be happy with what we got ok?

Sigh…

No commentary.

I really have no hype at all for these content creator ExCs.

I’d like for the actual state of the game to evolve, not have a meme card shoved down my throat.

I’d honestly rather one of the Community Managers do a card using some of the best ideas they had seen from around the forums. At least then these things would be somewhat community driven.

1 Like

But the Tank role is demonstrably more powerful and impactful in just about every way than the DPS role. It is just that in just about every game with multiple roles ever designed the DPS role is always the more popular one.

Also, what about an Arcade card that featured past big Exps? Not only the April and December Fool’s Exps, but 132 as well.

Don’t get me wrong, custom games are cool and all, but the Arcade probably has its advantages - I imagine it gets more traffic, and that traffic is divided up into fewer modes.

Good news - let’s switch it up. Luckily, I don’t have some unhealthy content creator envy to get in the way of enjoying some new OW ideas.

2 Likes

The game is in deep crap competitively so idk what ur getting at

In the vein of things some players don’t understand…
Is there any chance you could explain more to us about what happened with the last patch (putting it out without any sort of experimental, pushing through changes like the McCree jump roll that the community had tried before and responded negatively to.)

It just felt… odd, and it’s been a bit frustrating to see so much negative feedback and not get any sort of communication on it.

4 Likes

Yeah, lets get some new mediocre skins, a new map everyone will hate and avoid, or a new game mode to complain about. How about a new OP hero for everyone to argue about? Real content, folks!

Found the Soldier/McCree main. :grin:

Have Jay3 do Main Tanks and Emongg do off tanks. :smiling_imp:

Of course people believe that.
When you do these silly experimentals we now have to wait even longer for real updates to heroes who need them.

1 Like

So… if you hear me, that’s fine :upside_down_face:

In reality, probably not and its helpful. Unless MS forces a change in decisions (which they well could) we wont see any new heroes, etc. till 2023, probably Q3. If that is the case, then the benefit of these is three fold: they generate interest in OW, they give creators a chance to interact and even suggest things to Blizz so its not an echo chamber, and lastly it gives the devs a break from just OW 2. I bet they like this as a temporary diversion (and only a few folks are needed) to make this periodically. IIRC two changes from the previous Creator patch ultimately went live did they not?

You made it.

I did?

:anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

P0g

1 Like

your famous good job :wink:

Roadhog being an unbalanced master of all effects every hero in the entire game.

If this is something that will happen in the near future, I would like to recommend Arx_UK Twitch he’s a 4.4k Moira player, began streaming over a year ago and he gets under 100 people, he’s nice, chill and he really loves what he does.

Oh and the Moiratech fade jumping video many of you have seen, that’s him.

Jake doesn’t have horrible takes
He’s not flats and I don’t see him as one of those owl players with super bad takes (to me that’s someone like violet, whether they are trolling or not)
So I’m excited to see what Jake does.