Another Bronze Bug?

Same my mate has the same bug as you, he is hard-stuck B5 and he can perform crazy well still B5 after a new rank up, for him nothing changes and I keep going up the ladder. It’s just frustrating and no fun!

6 Likes

I also have this bug, I have won my 5 games 2 or 3 times now, my average game rank has beeen silver 3-1 so I don’t understand how I would still be bronze 5. I have even won the majority of my placement matches (w5 l2). Very aggrivating.

5 Likes

It’s happening to my friends, went from bronze 5 to bronze 1, won 10 games twice and did not rank up. When S4 started, it started him back down at bronze 4. We are on Xbox.

4 Likes

At the start of season 4 it brought me from Bronze 3 to Bronze 4 for both DPS and Support. I have now reranked for both Supp and DPS, each with 5 wins 2 losses, and it deranked me to bronze 5 saying “You are at the minimum value for this rank” on the screen. I did so much work to climb out of Bronze 5 because of this bug in season 1, and it seems like i’ve been thrown back to what is effectively 0 SR. It made me quit the game in Season 2, considering quitting again because of this awful ranking system.

4 Likes

Same here it doesn’t let me rank up from bronze 5 and I’m not able to play dps with my friends because they rank up and I stay the same man!!

2 Likes

Tengo ese mismo error… conseguí llegar platino como healer y de repente solo bajadas de rango aun ganando las 5 partidas seguidas… hoy conseguí ser bronce 4 (todo un logro)… gané 5 partidas seguidas y de vuelta a bronce 5 jajaj
Es frustrante y una ptada si juegas con amigos, porque al tener un rango tan bajo les obliga a usar funciones que no quieren porque hay mucha diferencia de clasificación… si alguien sabe como solucionar esto, por favor, que nos diga antes de que acabemos borrando el juego :slight_smile:

1 Like

This happen too in silver and gold, i played 5 match, won all the matches and i was stuck in same rank, tried again, and same happened. For this reason SR values would be interesting instead only display which rank we are in.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I was Silver 4 at the end of Season 3, but then Season 4 hit and now I’m Bronze 3??? Also, I did my competitive rankings update because Blizzard said that it should put me back to Silver… And then I went down to Bronze 5? After I won more games than I lost??? Come on, Blizzard… This makes me want to quit the game with all these ranked issues and bugs.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this Bronze 5 Minimum Value bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

Absolutely happening to me. Won 5, lost 3 yesterday. Won 5, lost 3 today. Won 5 lost 2 today. Started at bronze 5, still bronze 5. Not a single rank-up in any of the three attempts. My duo partner started at Silver 1 went to gold 5 in the last set of ranked wins. I did the first two sets alone. This has been happening to me all of season 3 and now it seems Season 4 is going to be the same. I guess I have no reason to keep playing it.

And before the obligatory, “Just get better 4head” comments… I’m constantly being accused of being a smurf. I’m not saying I’m a plat stuck in a bronze lobby. But I’m certainly not a bronze stuck in a bronze lobby.

UPDATE: I just went 5 wins, 7 losses and ranked up to Bronze 4.

1 Like

The worst deranks I received were 2 divisions, so gold 3 → bronze 3 in two adjustments seem wrong

1 Like

same here, I’ve been dealing with that in the season 3 and now 4.

1 Like

2 more rank adjustments. Still in bronze 5. I think i lost 3 in one adjustment and 4 in the other. I just got a message for the last adjustment saying I rank higher than 95% of players in this division lol Do I have to rank 99 or 100% higher to get into bronze 4?

1 Like

I am having the same exact problem, I was ranked bronze 4 for damage, I won 5 ranked games in a row, 0 losses and when I expect to be moved up to at least silver 4, I get ranked down to bronze 5. WTF Blizzard? How can making a ranked mode be so difficult for you?

1 Like

oh my god it finally moved me up. To bronze 4…after 5 adjustments

2 Likes

Hello, I have this bug too u think we need 5 adjustement for resolve this problem ? (i have 3 atm)

1 Like

Played some more, managed to get up to bronze 2, then it puts me on a small losing streak, and I’m back down to bronze 5 with the message You are the minimum value for this rank. I do two more adjustments, losing 3 or 4 each. I get the same message, and then you are higher than 3% of players in this division. How did I go from being higher than 98% from before in bronze 5 to now 3%? I noticed it likes putting me on a losing streak after getting matched up against a smurf too. A guy in bronze 5 getting 30+ elim headshots in the first round lol

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me! I started the new season bronze 3 (support role queue) and i go 5-2 , 5-3 and i either stay the same or go down. I can’t seem to climb out of it no matter what.

1 Like

This is still happening to me as well, positive winrates on both supp and dps. ive reranked 8 times for support and 5 times for dps and it initially kept me and the minimum value for bronze 5. Past couple re-ranks it has locked me into the 71% of bronze 5 despite multiple reranks. I’ve currently played 117 games of comp in season 4 and have won 66 of them with absolutely zero progress. 22hrs of my life wasted.

1 Like

Yeah, this same thing happened to me. I was climbing out of bronze with an 87% win rate and then the game just screwed me after I reached bronze 1. I couldn’t get out of b5 71% after 9 evaluations. My friend has the same problem with support. I don’t play tank, but this bug is on both my dps and support. I finished BP, so I’m done with this season. If it’s not fixed in the next season, I will quit the game.

3 Likes