And... we only get a DPS hero in OW2 Beta

they dont care about tanks and supports, if dps cant kill them 10/10 they want them gone

7 Likes

good, at least you give some updates on what you guys are working on.

1 Like

I am sure andy would, but remember what he said
everything he says about new info has been approved and verified multiple times

Shot in the dark, but are you allowed to say if Doomfist has been shifted into a new role? That was loosely mentioned by Geoff in the past, but never strictly confirmed I don’t think.

In the beta sign up, they mention Doomfist as one of the four reworks. We know that they intend to (or want to) try Tank-Doomfist.

Under context clues and simple piecing together given information, I would be led to assume that this is the case?

They can definitely look forward to more misery, more survivor’s guilt from losing teammates, less healing, and in general, fun times.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know that, but I just was wondering if he could 100% confirm it (which I doubt he is allowed, but figured I’d ask anyway). Super did kinda sorta say something on his stream the other day, but then walked it back because I think he didn’t realize he wasn’t supposed to say something.

True. The only thing I found was swiftly deleted saying that they removed Rising Uppercut in the Alpha build, but that’s mostly conjecture.

Honestly, if Tank-Doomfist is a thing, I’d like Meteor Strike to act more like Galio’s ultimate in LoL, but leaves “levitating” rubble that blocks damage in a ring.

What if I just say a random number like 4 and you simply reply with higher or lower :wink:

4 Likes

ONE HERO LOOOOL

(sorry caps)

we know how you guys work…there might be a surprise three more heroes during the phases (maybe two)

by now i’d expected to see atleast 15 NEW heroes

1 Like

You know what would be hilarious surprise? If next beta has 3 DPS.

6 Likes

Good. Now we should just delete wholte Role Queue

Lol do you work for Blizzard?

Lol they said lots of things, but none of that is confirmed. :wink:

It’s called not kissing Blizzard’s butt like you love to do.

Lol you believe everything you read on the internet?

They had years to make new heroes. Having only one confirmed, especially a DPS hero, in the new beta is just super sad. Sorry! :blush:

4 Likes

It’s not easy to figure out, how to make tank/support suck, yet not make it too obvious :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Chances are this is another reason alt accounts will be favored. You get more chances at beta access with multiple accounts.

3 Likes

Not really. When Moira went live, she became really popular and a lot of players picked her up.

But the number of players picking healer didn’t change.

Instead, the other healers numbers went down proportionally to the number of people playing Moira. The number of healers in the game didn’t change, DPSes weren’t swapping to healer. The other healers were dropped (especially Mercy) and picked Moira instead.

1 Like

WHEN?

WHEN?

WHEN?

WHEN?

WHEN?

This is ALL YOU EVER SAY. “There will be news!”

Today’s news is barely even news! We got no information! All we got is “Overwatch 2 still exists and will be tangible, a month and a half from now, for a select group of people chosen to get to play it, good luck”.

We still know NOTHING about what’s actually happening, when it’s happening, how it’s happening…WHEN will there be news?

I’m so sick of this “news cycle” where all you guys do is throw out NOTHING, and then when people get mad you say “We’ll have more later”.

I’M SO TIRED OF LATER.

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMETHING NOW?

13 Likes
9 Likes

1 Like

Huh? A closed beta specifying exactly what the new content will be on it definitely suffices as news.

3 Likes