Ana mains you're next šŸ¤£

Ashe is not more powerful than other heroes.
doomfist became meta because he could get through shields.
Doom and Hammond became meta a while after their release and Ashe hasnā€™t been meta.
Not to mention the fact that I never said that power creep doesnā€™t apply to other roles. It primarily affected support to the point where DPS were excluded out of the meta.

?
Wow.
Itā€™s obviously sarcasm.
Moira is FAR from being weak.
That wasnā€™t even a nerf, lol??

Did you just say Ana has a low skill ceiling? lol, a Doomfist main is angry an Ana slept him :clown_face:

5 Likes

Nerfs to power creep, sure.

How in the hell was mercy power crept?

Op must pick moth meta was not power creep. Ok buddy.

He was an average support hero for 95% of the playerbase, and the last 5 used him because of Immortality Field, not his numbers.

When Baptiste was meta in GM, Moira had a 1% pickrate and she STILL did more than him in raw numbers. It was his Immortality Field why he saw so much playtime.

His pickrates are now sitting around 1.3-2%, the 2nd lowest in almost every rank, and the lowest from Diamond upwards.

His burst healing required aim; ya know, that one thing people love to say should be rewarded. The fact that he two different types of aiming requirements to heal and STILL did less than Moira kind of proves the point. Now heā€™s doing less than both Moira AND Mercy despite having a higher requirement to heal

The stupid lie that he did ā€œ76 levels of damageā€ really needs to go away, The ONLY way the Baptiste could EVER come close to 76ā€™s damage is if the fight lasted longer than 2 minutes, the Soldier never used helix rockets, and the Baptiste never used a single ability.

His lamp was literally the ONLY thing they needed to look at. Itā€™s 100% why he was the most used support in Masters/ GM and medoicre everywhere else. The lower ranks didnā€™t get the max value from lamp that the top tiers did. They could have made the drone bigger, fly higher so itā€™s harder to protect, make the AoE smaller. Stuff to target him at the top, that doesnā€™t make him trash tier for the 95% of players.

His mobility was and is a joke. Why do you think top tier Baps never used it in combat? Itā€™s a free ā€œplease kill meā€ button.

Every single support has some level of self heal; Baptisteā€™s was the 2nd lowest behind Brigitte.

Baptiste should be rewarded with higher healing and higher damage for having actual aim requirements. Why would you put the effort in to get good with Baptiste having to actually aim, when Moira or Mercy heal more, and Zen does 2x his damage?

2 Likes

Hasnā€™t basically every hero at one point or another received a nerf?

Why is everyone getting heated over my post did I do something wrong??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where did I say it was two? Iā€™d say one is enough to disqualify her from this pity party. The bug fix is still a buff either way. At least, itā€™s as much of a buff as Genjiā€™s six extra shuriken.

Donā€™t know if youā€™re talking about his uppercut nerf or his seismic slam nerf.

itā€™s almost the support category as a whole has been ruining the meta since season 10 :man_shrugging:

Sure nerf Ana, ill still end your existance.
Ana had a buff with her ult giving healing a while back and that did nothing much but speed up the flow of the game.

Despite not being anywhere near meta for so long she requires a team to act on her abilities like Sombra.

More like her shots will do less healing. Probably decrease from 75 to 50-60.

Ana, Lucio, and Zennyata have all be nerfed before. Itā€™s just that the others are more recent and devastating. It will happen again. I wonder what straw will finally break that will make players stop playing support completely?

Na they wont nerf ana or lucio

They forgot Baptiste because you donā€™t see him anymore, poor lad.

If they reduce her healing that low, they better reduce some of her CDS because that is a bit much imo.

I understand that Ana has a bunch of utility, but I think 65-70 should be the lowest they go, if they do decide to nerf her healing, but I honestly do not think Ana needs a healing nerf.

If they HAVE to touch anything Iā€™d rather it not be her healing, maybe they might change her nade to like 75% instead of 100%.

10% less self heal when farming tanks

Some heroā€™s are now a actually allowed to escape

Congrats, your projectile is a projectile again

Double sniper is the reason every meta has needed heavy barriers, but I do dislike the idea of making every widow retrain their muscle memory

They :clap:

Didnā€™t :clap:

DeservešŸ‘

Not you

This :clap:

1 Like

if dey touch lucio im bruhing

1 Like