Ana mains you're next 🤣

They’ll probably nerf her nade.

It’s only a slightly lower fraction of the DPS roster as your post is of the support roster. 4/7 of the support roster and 8/16 of the DPS roster. Also, you’re stretching back two years for one of them (and it was reverting a buff from the year before), so it’s really only 3/7. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Zen does waaaaay too much healing!

I’m just trying to warn my fellow support players can I not do that without it becoming a crime? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ana: (chuckles) I’m in danger

19 Likes

Good. Ana’s stupid. Power crept disgusting hero. Support heroes shouldn’t have such a huge impact on the game, especially considering their low skill ceilings.

If they nerf Zen then I officially quit Support. I’ve been transferring to DPS anyhow because of them making all tanks clunky and unsatisfying to play. Though I do still have Zarya. (Don’t even mention Rein, absolutely despise playing him no matter how meta he is.) Maybe i’ll just put my focus on being the sneaky support as Dad: 76.

4 Likes

low skill ceilings

Doomfist profile pic

People in glass houses shouldn’t mash rocketpunch :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Shhh, don’t mention DPS nerfs, don’t you know supports are the only heroes that ever get nerfed?

3 Likes

Mercy actually got a buff in August 2019 (that’s when they raised Valkyrie healing back up to 60). The majority of Mercy’s nerfs happened in 2018, beginning with an intense series of nerfs in the beginning of 2018.

Nerfs don’t really matter as long as a hero remains entertaining to play as well as balanced, if you ask me. Unfortunately, in my view, no regards were ever paid to Mercy’s entertainment factor during the nerfs but rather to make a series of hot-fixes with no regards to anything but to bring her power down quickly. I guess this was made because when they attempted to spend effort with the rework they had a disastrous 6 months of Mercy meta.

Blizzard don’t learn, nor do they care. Blizzard wants to spend as little effort as possible and as little design resources as possible to make changes in an attempt to keep players around so they can be milked out of more money. Blizzard does not care about players, ONLY about their money. Blizzard does not care about entertainment. Money, money, money… that’s all…

4 Likes

75HP/s Ana is definitely next on the chopping block.

2 Likes

Either that, or they’re going to nerf nade.

Can’t be upset about Ana-nerfs when Ana was never a viable Support on your platform to begin with.

Might as well become a Mercy-Main, full-time on PS4.

1 Like

Mercy has been buffed since her last nerf. Stop including her in this ridiculous narrative.

4 Likes

I like how you’re pretending you didn’t think Ana was “next” last time. You’ve predicted 2 out of the last 0 Ana nerfs so far it seems.

1 Like

Right? No one on these forums acknowledge that, less say how good it is. Power creep has been the primary issue with OW and the devs are finally doing Global nerfs to combat it. You can’t please there people, my goodness

The difference with Ana is that she isn’t outputting insane healing numbers like Moira/ Baptiste are/were

Mixed with the fact she is still single target healer, it means she can’t keep teams up as easily so teams actually die, so people don’t care how strong Ana could be as long as people die.

I mean the fact that Moira is only 2% lowerpickrate than Ana in GM kind of shows that people have finally gotten use to the idea that Ana isn’t the end all be all of supports like people thought she was for ages.

Ana is probably the best balanced support they have right now. Clear strengths, and clear weaknesses

2 Likes

It was an attempt, but if you want to bait people you gotta be subtle.

2 Likes

Ana is good on console, don’t perpetuate that stereotype. We can aim damnitt >_<!

I’m not perpetuating anything about Ana-Mains not being able to aim, but the truth is in the pudding that Ana is a bad pick on Console.

Mercy & Moira have DOMINATED the Support category EVERY season, even when Ana was supposed to be OP.

Heck, Mercy is a must pick on PS4 GM, and even though its more balanced, she’s not all that much better on Xbox.

2 Likes