Ana "I need help" voiceline

I seriously wish they would make the sleep dart a hitscan instead of projectile.It would make one able to land it more often. :confused:

1 Like

Look at all the indirect nerfs Ana has taken. It’s only going to get worse and worse.

You forget the increases in damage rates around when Doomfist was added to the game. They also upped Junkrat and Reaper’s damages. It got so bad that no support could heal through it.

As a response they then added shields and buffed up shields. Great.

You forget when after her big nerf they buffed the distances all mobility heroes could leap and jump from 4 meters to 7. The complaint from Genji and Tracer was that they couldn’t bypass the tank line without getting stomped on. That minor buff to all high mobility heroes is what made dive possible.

yeah she does. she’s like “they’re all over me”, “get them off me”, and “i’m under attack”.

You right I did miss those lol. But even you see that these indirect nerfs keep piling up and none the buffs she gotten has compensated for all the nerfs and indirect nerfs she’s taken.

1 Like

I don’t think the voice actress was available.
Just look at this touching video;

She lives at the other side of the world.

1 Like

I remember that. I also remember hearing that she records the voicelines and sends it to Blizzard.

But yes she does live on the other side of the world but how Blizzard treats Ana doesn’t make it any better even if this is all true

1 Like

I’m slowly switching to a Mercy main. I don’t want to but its becoming much harder to be a main healer as Ana. She’s far too unreliable and I’m getting tired of having no escape to asimple hero like Winston, heck even Symetra counters me now. Not like I have much mobility to outrun a turret once I see it land in my piss poor near ground level sniper nest, let alone the death beam; let’s not even mention how her entire alt cancels everything I do just like Winston’s bubble.

The guy above is right. Everytime a new hero is added or one is changed Ana just gets more indirect nerds. If it isn’t a new hero taking over something Ana used to have a niche for, it’s a rework to another hero’s kit taking away one of Ana’s strengths or exploiting more of her weaknesses.

Not to mention those clutch sleep darts I pull are instantly ruined by stray fire, its annoying. One time I slept a Bastion as he ulted. My team praised me but half a second after the dart landed a stray bullet barely grazing Bastion woke him back up.

You have to have hive mind synergy yo make sleep dart work as Blizzard intended. My team read AND I called the sleep but it still was bad to use mid fight. Add in the fact its hard as hell to land as is, and Ana’s only form of escape, on a very long cooldown and you can see why her win rate is terribly low.

Picking her is getting to attack Torbjorn levels of bad. Only thing really holding her from troll level is her ultimate. Why Blizz decided to buff that is beyond me. It’s a great buff and all but it does nothing if Ana’s mobility and self sustaining isn’t addressed. It’s like if they tried fixing Symetra 2.0 by increasing the health of her shield generator.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’m sure if they gave her 100% Amp, 5 second Nade again she would be bad.

/s

Make both of her firing modes hitscan, leave the tracer-rounds on the scope mode. Give her a sleep spray for close range defense, doesn’t instantly sleep but forces divers to give her space so she has a chance to fight back. Give her some kind of mobility ability that includes verticality, a toned-down Widow grapple makes sense as they are both professional Snipers.

Hey look… Ana’s fixed!

Ana is underappreciated. You can’t see when she’s healing you AND you can’t hear when she needs help. Whenever I’ve played tank or dps I can personally say I’ve never felt the need to turn around and help our Ana if I’m busy doing something else, where as I’ll drop everything if I hear my Mercy say “get them off me” (without team chat of course)

1 Like

I came to that same conclusion some time back. I had something like more than 130 hours logged on Ana and 30 something on Mercy. In all that waiting for Ana to return I now have 171 hours logged on Mercy and
158 logged on Ana. Yet I still consider myself an Ana main or at the very least an unwilling Mercy main. Had they done it right in the first place more than 100 of those added Mercy hours would’ve been Ana’s.

I’m so sick and tired of waiting for Ana to return yet every time I try to return I realize the impossibility of returning.

One of my team mates is a one-trick Bastion so it’s not like our team’s going to climb out of our bracket any time soon. If I play what I want we lose. If I play Mercy things go better. At low brackets there IS NO CONCEPT OF PEEL. So much for playing Ana then when there is so much as two dive heroes or one good dive hero on the enemy side.

Her defenses suck. At least during the tank meta there was a tank line and blocking enemies from getting past that line was a thing. Nowadays it’s trivial for enemies to infiltrate into the back. There’s only a tissue paper defense available to block them.

Thats true, but unlike Ana, healers you mentioned are more around their teammates and in the midst of battle, Ana is in the backline healing from afar. So even if she had that voiceline, noone would hear it

Which is where you’re wrong buddy.On most maps Ana is forced to heal from upclose because of visual barriers.She isn’t like Widow so she can’t find a spot from afar that she can get a good angle from on her team.And Ana needs it in general,like every support does.

No im not, she a sniper healer and is not main one,and noone is forcing you to play a hero that has disadvantage. Its not like every hero works on every map

Ana actually have the “I need help” voice line.

Well… In another game of course.

Give Ana passive health regen somewhere in the range of Lucy’s whilst biotic grenade is not on CD, and give her melee a 7x damage multiplier against sleeping targets.

7x30 so insta kill XD I just wish they would make sleep dart hitscan

She’s spent the better part of 40 years in either military or the as a freelance bounty hunter. I don’t think she’d have any qualms over performing a literal coup de grace. Currently it is possible if ANa can get in melee range of the slept target, and has has her grenade available and can time it just right. Is it gonna help her against tanks? No. Reapers? Nope, too much health, Sombras? Can’t dart if hacked. Tracer and Genji? If Ana can land the dart on them I believe she should win that duel, and getting away is not something Ana has the mobility to do so she can’t win by kiting.

Personally i think the other buff is more interesting. do you hold the grande for the passive heal? DO you drop the grenade at your feet for the instant burst of healing at the cost of cutting your own sustain to nil? Choices, choices.

if you really wanted beast mode Ana her darts apply the healing debuff to enemy targets over the dot, and have the healing buff applied over the hot on friendlies.

So yesterday I slept a Genji harassing our Widowmaker…

She looked at him and started shooting him with her assault rifle.

I served the Genji to her on a platter for a easy head-shot and this was how they decided to handle it.

Oh, the Genji ulted a couple of seconds later and immediately killed me.

Playing Ana I sometimes feel my worst enemies are my teammates…