Ana has taken the most indirect nerfs in game thus far than any other hero in the game

As the title states…Ana has which is why she’s so bad and considered F-Tier.

Here’s a list of reasons…

• Her best partner Lucio after his rework can’t really peel for her which is why people ask for Ana to have passive healing more than anything because she can’t stay alive long enough like she used to.
  • Reinhardt became pretty bad (even though he’s doing ok now) which was her best tank to pair up with.
  • Roadhog’s changes made it harder for him to protect her from flankers because off his one-shot combo is harder to pull off.
  • D.va had another rework which means less defense matrix to protect her from spam and chip damage. Along with D.va having more fire power and it now used to kill Ana more than anything.
  • Winston got his shield buff to where the shield shows up more frequently which again blocks out Ana’s healing.
  • A new hero named Orisa was introduced into the game who later on got buffed to have a bigger shield and a shield that is constantly up and if anybody is behind it they’re out of luck for heals. Along with an ultimate that is better than Nano-Boost.
  • A new hero named Doomfist was introduced into the game who can easily have his way with Ana and kill easily along with his ultimate being a free kill on her than any other support in the game (Zenyatta has trans which is still an option.)
  • A new hero named Moira was introduced into the game who does her job better and takes her thing she was known for “triple tank” and makes it “quad tank” along with taking her healing partner Lucio.
  • Widowmaker constantly being played means Ana niche of healing far away isn’t that good along with a body shot is enough for Ana to constantly wasting her nade on herself.
  • Hanzo rework makes it easier for him to kill her. (Well a lot of heroes but it’s still a hit towards Ana as well) Storm Arrow destroying her along with new arrow speed which allows him to kill her easily just like Widowmaker.
  • Symmetra 2nd rework may help Ana get to better high ground but helps other characters more efficiently along with her ultimate completely shutting out Ana for 15 seconds of trying to heal behind that huge wall.
  • The biggest indirect nerf is being Mercy who took her job and does everything she does better along with amplifying all her problems with damage boosting said characters and even having Rez on cooldown which better than Anti-Nade any day. Along with an ultimate that is close to Ana’s but better.

As you can see this is a lot of indirect nerfs to her along with having all those nerfs that gutted her kit. Ana may have recently been buffed but she lost pre-healing for more healing towards people who needs it. Which is a give-and-take buff and doesn’t address the real issues Ana has. If nothing is done Ana is going to receive more indirect nerfs along the way.

No wonder she’s F-Tier… :cry:

7 Likes

A f***ing men

20 characters

4 Likes

It just hurts seeing the indirect nerfs pile on top of each other without her gaining anything that actually fixes her problems.

3 Likes

yea, unlike zen her ult isnt amazing anymore, she cant output reliable damage, she doesnt have constant healing uptime/damage debuff uptime, and she has no mobility as well as being too high skill.

I do miss s2 and s3, ana was fun even if i couldnt play her, i enjoyed playing rein

1 Like

S3 Ana would be perfect right now. Besides the nade buff probably but everything needs to be reverted back besides that.

2 Likes

im fine with this

20 characters

Brigitte invalidates almost all your points. The ones that it doesn’t apply to all healers so are irrelevant.

So which ones exactly do they apply too exactly?

Brigitte peels better than Lucio. She made Reinhardt must pick. She protects better than Roadhog. She killed Dva & Winston. Orisa is never played since Reinhardt is a must pick. Doomfist kills all the healers. Ana was bad before Moira was introduced & she has a higher pick rate than Moira. Moira is also about to get nerfed and made garbage anyway. Widow kills all healers indiscriminately. So does Hanzo. Symmetra isn’t in the game yet.

I agree Mercy is better.

All these things you say is true but Ana still took the most indirects nerfs and is affected than every other support which is why Ana is in such a state. Yes Brigitte does peel better than Lucio but mostly needs two other support for her to work because she’s a tricky hybrid.

That’s why there’s so many post talking about Ana needing real buffs. I do get that a lot of supports are affected but Doomfist has is way with Ana the easiest among any other support. The next would be Zenyatta but like I stated has at least 1 option. Also Dva and Winston are still played its just that everything I mentioned still hits her hard. Widow does kill all support but Ana when trying to be a sniper healer she a very easy target who is sitting still for a free shot. Also Symmetra not being in the game yet doesn’t mean it isn’t obvious.

1 Like

The way they changed the direction of the game, any high skill character is going to be pushed further down in relevancy. Ana if anything needs a rework. Going by Blizz history, she would be another no aim no brain support hero thats overtuned to casuals. The casual community effective got all high skill characters nerf, now they want Widow to be nerfed next. This is the first game where i’ve seen people make up “unique” set up skills to play characters like Mercy, Brig, Moira, Junkrat and other low skill characters. Hitscan players RIP. Projectile players are about next on the list.

I don’t want Ana to get a rework. Especially since the rework isn’t justified. It’s more of a refuse to buff out of fear but its been too long for her being this bad and demanding this amount of skill to be the worst.

give ana a grappling hook and ill be happy

She was always the worst healer in the game in my opinion. To play Ana means to have decent aim and a lot of players are bad so I’m thankful they are taking her out indirectly.

hook shot, nade, sleep dart…left click… lol

Which is why I believe her kit was the way it was when first design but because she joined in the game where the era of tanks were better she became perceived as OP. But now even if she made a return back to her normal state it won’t be as broken because of tanks not being that good and because Mercy/Zenyatta is so strong.