Ana can nano boost herself in FFA

OMG YAAASSS
20 characters

8 Likes

Cool

6 Likes

Especially in practice range!

If only she can nano-boost herself outside of arcade and practice range.

2 Likes

pics plz 12 characters

Im curious if they made a new animation or if she’s boosted automatically

Sleep dart if landed + ult + shoot + biotic grenade is enough to one shot a 200 hp hero, in FFA of course. At least she can use her ult there. :+1:

1 Like

This really upsets me because Ana needs to be stronger in other game modes too. This doesn’t feel like nearly enough for Ana, especially in comp mode.

I want to see Ana return to being a dominant support. Back in the tank meta she was very difficult to play (as she still is ofc as her kit is fundamentally similar) and had HYUGEEE rewards.

2 Likes

Wait is this for real?

Kewl. 1234567890!@#$

That would be really aweosme, thing is there are so many selfish players, we will probably never see it used on anyone else😂

Though it still would be cool.

1 Like

So a totally pointless addition

Rather than giving her more ammo

Or a healing passive

She gets something for an unbalanced game mode

Cool

3 Likes

Wait wait wait. What? A nanoboosted Ana is objectively the scariest thing in the game. Not the most effective (unless used against me) but the effing scariest. I love it, want to see it from chateau Guiarde to Castillo.

1 Like

Probably good to test it in FFA first.

To be fair, quite a few people were asking for this.

And by jeff’s recent post ,talking about giving ana minor buffs that required ‘‘new tech’’ ,I can almost garantee that they’re thinking about making her heal through barriers ,as I can see why jeff would see that as minor (considering you’re not actually changing any numbers or giving her whole new abilities) ,and a hitscan/projectile that both damages and heals would certainly require ‘‘new tech’’ to make it so that it pierces barriers and only heals.

At least that’d be one of her weaknesses covered.

2 Likes

Fake news just tested it.

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting ,had me hyped for a moment.

No wait ,you can nanoboost yourself ,but it’s only on the PTR for now.

I was wrong, they gave her a buff ,biotic rifle doesn’t effect teammates if they’re at full HP, that’s a HUGE improvement, it’s not enough but it’s still pretty good ,it’s on the PTR.

1 Like

It would be cool if by holding Q, Ana holds up her nanobooster and releasing fired it. A simple tap wouldn’t even be any different, but holding for 1 second makes Ana nanoboost herself with a snazzy self-inject animation.