Ana and Lucio need adjustments

You’re actually right, Nano is much better. It can be used whenever, it has no downside for Ana and it also buffs the target.

1 Like

Again, not arguing balance, just saying that that comparison is ridiculous.

75 hp on nano? lol, no, just no. It should be nerfed to 200 at min.

It should not be a guaranteed save on a person from dying from any damage. It should just be so that she can apply Nano without having to stop healing.

Excuse me?
How serious nerf would make it “broken”?

You understand that
for example
Anyone under bio+ effect receive 100 healing
If it isn’t Ana healing, then it’ll be 125 total healing
IF it is Ana healing, then it’ll be 150 total healing

But it isn’t

You compare the outcome, not the “aspect”

You’re just stuck up on the “dying” part which is mostly irrelevant

I’m focused on the burst heal aspect of the two and nothing else to compare similarities. They are both obviously different, but fundamentally act in the same fashion of health received. Nothing else is similar. That’s all. But that’s why I said it is similar in that aspect. Not as comparable abilities. I never said they were the same or are used the same or do the same thing. They both just return a target to full health.

1 Like

Except that it makes it a much more reliable counter to burst (EG. Anything that would one-shot a hero) and on-going affects such as Blizzard, as you can leave them dead for a few seconds before Rezzing. So, no, the death is actually the most defining aspect of Rez.

But it’s an ultimate, 75 health is nothing and I’ve had tanks still die even with nano and my healing because burst damage is so high. Using an ult as an alternative to reloading is stupid.

Unless you’re McCree, since his ult is garbage.

The entire point is to make her not be able to heal tanks to full when they’re near death. That’s literally the point of the change.

But Zen can heal to full, Lucio kind of? but not really and only briefly. Support ults are supposed to save people. If your rein is 100/200 health and nano only healed 75 then that tank will still die, so what’s the point. I wouldn’t mind a nano nerf, but it still needs to have healing output for to be actually useful and compare with other support ults.

Tanks are typically not susceptible to burst and rez was typically used on them more than average.

Zen has much lower regular healing in his basic kit than Ana has, so does Lucio. They both provide utility in other ways, damage/speed boost. The comparison is off. Main healers (Ana, Mercy, Moira) should not have anything akin to a defensive ult.

If your rein is 100/200 health and nano only healed 75 then that tank will still die, so what’s the point.

If you Rein is 100 and he receives 75 from the Nano, now he’s 175 meaning, he has to take 350 damage to die. That’s not even remotely close to death.

I wouldn’t mind a nano nerf, but it still needs to have healing output for to be actually useful and compare with other support ults.

It should not compare with other support ults. That’s my point. It should be noticeably worse than Sound Barrier and Transcedence. It should be comparable to Valkyrie or Coalescence, not stronger. Right now, it is. Ana’s basic kit is simply too strong for her to have a strong ultimate.

As an Ana player I’m not going to lie the nano boost heal could use some toning down(because you can combo it with grenade for a large burst heal) as it makes some of the tanks far too annoying to kill.

However 75 is far too harsh, Ana has the lowest winrate out of the supports at all ranks except GM, where she has the 2nd lowest winrate. Nano could go to 200 hp realistically and at minimum 150hp but she’s nowhere near a problem.

However 75 is far too harsh, Ana has the lowest winrate out of the supports at all ranks except GM, where she has the 2nd lowest winrate. Nano could go to 200 hp realistically and at minimum 150hp but she’s nowhere near a problem.

She has the lowest winrate because she has the highest pickrate ergo forcing her winrate towards average winrate since both teams have an Ana. Winrate is meaningless with that pickrate.

Nano could go to 200 hp realistically and at minimum 150hp but she’s nowhere near a problem.

It’s still 400+ damage to kill someone due to DR, which is a ton.

Healers can’t be good guys, they all need to be nerfed into the ground.

Forums - 2019

3 Likes

But Ana is a high skill hero, so she should have a high reward ult. Mercy and Moira have fast charging ults but they’re not nearly as skill intensive and so ults aren’t as strong.

Also 350 health is nothing, snipers would eat you, junkrat would eat you, if you get anti-naded in the process you’re very dead.

If you wanna nerf the healing then you gotta increase the damage buff so they’ll have a chance to do something before they inevitably die.

No, it’s not forcing her winrate towards average because the winrate is literally on the bottom. We’ve seen what an overpowered support looks like with high pickrate and average to above average winrate in Mercy 2.0.

It was truly a lackluster ultimate before the health buff. 75 brings it right back down to being lackluster.

She has a strong basic kit that directly scales with skill. That’s her reward. There’s nothing high skill about nanoing someone.

Mercy and Moira have fast charging ults but they’re not nearly as skill intensive and so ults aren’t as strong.

Has nothing to do with skill. It’s all about how the rest of their kit is balanced. Mercy has E Rez which is incredibly strong, Moira has self-sufficiency and very high healing output.

Also 350 health is nothing, snipers would eat you, junkrat would eat you, if you get anti-naded in the process you’re very dead.

If someone is taking that much damage, Ana should not be able to save them. It literally makes no sense. And it’s not like the tank wouldn’t receive any healing in that period.

If you wanna nerf the healing then you gotta increase the damage buff so they’ll have a chance to do something before they inevitably die.

No, nano was fine before the buff. But the issue was, Ana’s basic kit also got buffed a ton. Nano was just the icing.

1 Like

The healing side is ok. The anti healing is broken.

Lucio doesn’t need nerfs. Zen still has a consistently higher winrate.

do u realise that brig has the second best burst healing on the game with 150 healing? why do u see ok seeing a 6 sec cd ability having better burst healing than an ultimate?