An audit of 10 matches shows - how broken is competitive mode?

If you put 5% as much energy into improving your gameplay as you do in trying to put other people down you wouldn’t have to keep your status set to private ingame.

Metal ranks are quick to call out smurfs on the enemy team (whether they’re actually smurfing or not), but will pat themselves on the back for being good when they get the free carry.

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you do keep this going and I encourage others encountering the same problems in their games to post replays here as well. Just remember everyone to Not Name names. You can state Hero being played, but not player names.

I am doing that actualy, already posted like 50 games with info about leavers, smurfs and throwers.

1 Like

I must have missed that post, can you link for me or tell me what thread? I’d like to see it.

1 Like

I am pretty sure you saw that, this is my last update for dps.

I plan to show stats after I will play certain number of games so we can have some interesting statistics. Like how many leaver player in plat will meet in 100 games played for example. But maybe I will wait for bigger sample.

1 Like

Yes I did see that. My mistake. I thought you meant you posted straight statistics for leavers, smurfs, etc. like a chart or list of that specifically.

1 Like

I will have more data on that subject as I will play more games :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. I don’t care about getting better, nor do I create threads complaining that my losses are not my fault. My losses are almost always my fault. I have issue with the hypocrites that obviously want to get better but put all their time into complaining about how it’s not their fault they aren’t climbing. It 100% is.
  2. This account has not played since public/private profiles were a thing. I’d need to log in to change that. Then you’d see I’m unranked, and not realize it’s since season 5 or 6.

EDIT: Note it’s very rarely masters/GM players creating these threads. If they do, it’s about T500 smurfs and hackers that legitimately do hold them back. I couldn’t tell the difference so I don’t tell them they’re making excuses. The vast majority of players can get out of bronze and silver just by working on their gameplay, simply because nobody in bronze and silver do that. Yet we see way more threads by those people complaining about smurfs/hackers/throwers/leavers than we do asking for legitimate coaching/help.

From that post I can determine that you’re neither a “master” nor a “gm” because you really don’t think things through. Some could argue you don’t think at all.

1. Every statement you made in that post is 100% false.
  2. " I am GM guys and you can be too if only you stopped complaining and focused on winning"…Unblock your profile so we can see your GM? Um, I haven’t played comp since like season 5 or 6 on this account but trust me I know what iam talking about.

Edit: “”“Note it’s very rarely masters/gm players creating these threads”"" (that’s because GM’s make up roughly 1% of the player base while those as you call them metals make up 80% of it)…not to mention they are good enough to be able to deal with them when the rest of the player base is not.
As for Masters/GMs complaining about smurfs lol…who would be smurf trolling the masters/gms? Is there some imaginary rank up there I don’t know about? They’re the ones don’t the smurfing lmfao…its not like a gold has an ability to “smurf” the masters/gms.

My god you really don’t think do you? How did you even concoct this post in your head for it to make any sense lmfao! “I never see GM’s complaining about aimbots and smurfing” LOL LMFAO!****ROFLMAOROFLCOPTER ROFLMFAO ROFLCOPTER LOL LMFAO ROFLMAO COPTER MEGATROLL

“The vast majority of players can get out of bronze/silver by working on their gameplay”…Duh, except instead of it taking them 20-30 games to do that it takes 60-100 games because every second game they’re faced with aimbots/smurfs. Hell, even that is debatable lmao because as smurfs and aimbotters continue to flood the player base with excess accounts those who would place in gold immediatelly get put lower due to she sheer amount of accounts (not:not players) who have better stats then them.

The coaching and help comment…if you need coaching about common sense come to me, I’ll charge you the same price overwatch players would charge each other.

Naa just really young and drug-abuse sounding. 4-stack of GM/masters friends or so they claimed. They knew me from fighting against them in comp (<500). Somehow my career peak 700sr gold border main account is pooled in with Masters smurfs and somehow that rubs their boosting ring the wrong way.

Everyone in their discord is told to report me on-sight. Veteran accounts ought to be whitelisted and/or issued trust levels. Like 1 of my reports should be worth 4 of their lvl 30 burner accnt reports. But when you’re logged out after the match with suspensions before you can even retort, there isn’t much point.

1 Like

From this post I can determine that you’re either bronze or silver.

Edit: yep.

A smurf in masters/gm is a player that is playing an alt account using a character that he might not be the best with. Like a torb GM. Just FYI.

Please don’t go to this guy ^ for anything lol

1 Like

Hidden profile legendary players with nothing to hide unite.

1 Like

Where did I say I’m good? lol. I’ve never even hit diamond

The way you worded your last response one would think you’re at least a top 500 player…Guess that explains why you hide your ingame profile. Can say lots as long as people don’t question you on it just like that other “Legendary” player whos …lets call it argument… I dismantled above.

1 Like

uhh no it’s just easy to figure out how things work? You’re the one rofllmaocopter or whatever you said, while misunderstanding completely what he said lol.

And this account has a hidden profile because I haven’t played on it in like 2 years. I just like the name

Were you and Xell0s grouped up back in the old days from 2 years ago? It seems both of you have these legendary old accounts which “haven’t been played in like 2 years but I post here on it because I like the name”…Dafran is that you?

1 Like

Well even if we were, we probably wouldn’t come across you and you’re insanely strong understanding of the game.

That’s probably for the best since you’re allergic to common sense. Even though we are on the opposite sides of the argument I wouldn’t want anything bad happening to you. On a more serious note though when you come across common sense what does it look like to you? Is it like attempting to read the hieroglyphs?

What exactly is common sense to you, that it’s needed to be applied in this thread? lol.

You’re the reason people make threads like this. Because they have teammates like you

And I don’t want anything bad to happen to you either mang! heart emoji